The Mad Professor

It Came From Outer Space

Play this game in B&W, it’s a great experience! :alien:

17 Likes

Loving this post :joy::alien::space_invader: gotta give you props

3 Likes

Many thanks, glad you like it! :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Journey’d to @kliktrak base. Here is one of my favorite shots.

As well as this Traveller with whom I discussed the end of the world or the last days as he called it.

Something about those eyes…can’t …stop…staring… …

16 Likes

loving the pictures dude!

3 Likes

Such a cute little fella- was he/she/it (gender irrelevant!) a sideways-blinker?

4 Likes

72 Million Unit Igniter Farm (every two hours) Open for Business

My base: 1.5 mins stroll from the portal:

Second row of glyphs contains the first glyph of each planet/moon in the system, so if you also want to visit those for their choice ores and gases, just replace the first glyph in the home planet array.

There are complimentary Exopads (Nomad) nearby the portals on most of the worlds in my system so you can check out the scenery.

If you are in need of Sulphurine, or small amounts of other gasses/minerals, there is a trading post (orange beacon icon) about 10-15 mins away. The Galactic Terminal gives 140 every 15 mins, and the interlopers in the ship type below give 130:
(I haven’t yet got my Sulphurine gas collectors set up)

So yeah. All the plants you need to make four igniters, plus a few living glass,including a large number of carbon stands to fuel your harvesters. Come and help yourself if you find yourself out on the Rim.

This was the planet I first spawned on and I stayed and found a way to thrive in spite of the Great Upheaval of 1.3.

Soon I will be off to finish the last two jumps for the Atlas quest, and I’m still searching for a few items on my ToDo list. so I don’t know how long this farm will be available at this address. Regardless, you are all welcome. Enjoy!

10 Likes

Don’t forget to state which platform you are playing on and what mode. e.g.,PC Normal Mode…oops, ok I see it in the black box. :blush: Also, remember the Galactic Coordinates thread.

3 Likes

Ah, thanks @sheralmyst for the reminder about the Galactic Co-ords Thread. <3

3 Likes

The Welcoming Committee

Awesome natural formations

Unfortunately, portal Travellers can not see vehicle bays off your base?..not sure of all the details on how this works as I am still figuring it all out myself. Left a Comm near your base…hope that is visible… :worried:

12 Likes

Night scenes are some of my favorites!

2 Likes

13 Likes

Brilliant shots! Especially the second one, love it! Jack Arnold would be proud of you. :movie_camera::+1:

3 Likes

I thought that I had seen people using exopads left at portals by other players. I must be remembering wrongly. I checked again to make sure I had base-sharing turned on. Yep it was on.

Sorry. :cry: But it was a very short walk. :`)

Thank you for leaving such a lovely Comm message. My first! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Creepy Smuglier

12 Likes

Microgek

13 Likes

Absorbent Panel-Grill?!

12 Likes

Looks to Kill!

12 Likes

Advantage Diplo

14 Likes