No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Welcome back again @Linshell!!!

2 Likes

Nice to hear from you @Linshell.

2 Likes

What I do is use the PS messaging app. Send the picture to a friend and tell them what you’re doing, then save the picture on to your phone using the app. Of course, this only really works on mobile. You can use a USB flash drive and trasfer the files that way onto your computer. Hope this helps!

Oops, didn’t see how old this post was. Sorry

1 Like

Found an exotic planet with tons of these Boundary Error structures. Very cool! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Today I selebrate the mark of 700 hours in game by landing straight on these
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :scream: :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Nice! Congrats!
I just hit my 600 hours just now! :smiley: And had to take a step back and really enjoy this “Tropical” planet:

12 Likes

Welcome back linshell

2 Likes

@toddumptious - Cool! I wondered about that but had not tried it yet. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

This planet is like stepping into a watercolor painting

however the serenity of the view is broken by the wailing cries of the plethora of critters.

17 Likes

The most bizarre world I have come across yet:
The music here is aMAZEing! Spooky enough to make you keep checking over your shoulder for those extremely aggressive Sentinals. (Fortunately I’ve been playing mostly on Creative mode for the last few months).

Erased Planet:

Apparently, the Boundary Gate (My first!) has a name. It’s called Doriss:

Erased Planet -Shattered floating reflective columns. Glass? or perhaps… Mirror: :wink:

Over 1100 hours playing NMS and every time I play it fills me with wonder, and with admiration for Hello Games (in spite of the maddening glitches). :heart:

Also, @Linshell, Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

15 Likes

SHIPWRECK. :grin:

staged photo

15 Likes

Been naming my last couple of bases after this site.

14 Likes

No Mans Sci-Fi

7 Likes

Floats like a butterfly…stings like Beezlebub!

10 Likes

Some shots from today’s meanderings:

10 Likes

I have logged 90 POI on my home planet so far.

This is the typical height of peaks on my planet. I love running toward the edge and melee jumping off. If only I had a wingsuit. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Oh yes! Then we could all be Phoenix! Put that in the suggestion box?

5 Likes

wonderful moon

11 Likes

@DevilinPixy Loved it. :clap:
@zsigmond Whats this? Has the multi-galaxy traveller decided to settle down?

2 Likes