No Man’s Sky is life <3

5 Likes

Any time someone mentions RayRods mod, I instantly think team RamRod

6 Likes

Lol I accidentally wrote RatRod once too :joy:

6 Likes

my favorite ship I have found so far

9 Likes

anyone seen this before it was on the outside of my freighter never seen it before it looks like another player

2 Likes

Isn’t that a light on one of the antenna? Think I’ve seen that on my own freighter…

2 Likes

It might be I just didn’t see it there and I’ve come in and out of my freighter 100 times

1 Like

Very cool pics everyone. :slight_smile:

I made a “sideways” base on PS4!

Higher quality pic:

11 Likes

Somehow reminds me of ‘Relativity’ by Escher

3 Likes

@gamer_123
How’d you do that trick?
@DevilinPixy
That was my first thought.

1 Like

Reminds me of the guy who built my extension.

2 Likes

It uses a trick that was discovered in December 2016, I believe. Basically you need to build something to attach an Access Ramp to. For example a Room with Door. The Access Ramp is then attached and angled at its steepest before removing the Room and Door again. Then the Door is re-attached once more, allowing to rotate the Access Ramp even further. Rinse - Repeat to get to pretty much any angle you like to build at.

Here is an old video explaining the process:

8 Likes

I’ll have to fire up my creative mode and have a play with that.
Has anyone worked out how to do the any plants outside trick? I saw it on one of Macs vids but the secret wasn’t revealed.

That’s what I was going for :smiley:

2 Likes

Check this reddit post:

1 Like

You can even land your ship on it.

12 Likes

That is a nice combo of cool and crazy.

3 Likes

Credit goes to @gamer_123 & @DevilinPixy for sharing it & whoever first discovered it.

1 Like

Very cool. I’m making a base like that at the minute. I discovered that you can’t fit through doorways when they’re flipped sideways 90 degrees like that though. :C

I also made a giant horizontal skyscraper, it looks like something out of inception!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/SimranD1502/status/954549419361390592

13 Likes