Perfect timing

13 Likes

Doorway to Solitude.

12 Likes

Party Cave.

11 Likes

Caves are the best!

7 Likes

You are braver than me…I’m always scared a horrid sckitter thing will rush at me!

3 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Great to see you got that S class you’d been hunting for! Congrats on your centennial hour!

@Linshell
Loved all your halloween themed photos and everythign else between and after :smiley:

@sheralmyst Love that depth of field morning shot!

@Simran_Dhillon You have to wonder what sort of under the table favoiurs you’re giving hello games staff with all those retweets you get… That or you’re just an extremely skilled compositor (my moneys on the latter!)

Trying to catch up on 2 weeks of screens here, missing people but em, to ALL of the above… beautiful!

5 Likes

Sliding into Hello Games in four year’s like

5 Likes

My teacher once said that I have an artist’s eye but i always thought he was having a laugh, so Yea even I’m surprised they like my paintings and screenshots . I only take the screenshots I like and then post them, Although when I take multiple one’s of the same thing I generally ask ye for help.

2 Likes

Need a quick opinion

8 Likes

I personally like the second one because it’s calming to the viewers eye and evokes happy memories of their own life.

3 Likes

First one for me.
The sun & moon present a balanced partnership while the 2 similar trees offer depth through the soft mist.
(My art teacher was not in favour of my artistic eye at all…hated it in fact, so you might be best off ignoring my opinion :grin:)

4 Likes

Second one for me because I’m a sucker for grass and the hills stand out more.

4 Likes

Definitely the second one. More colours.

4 Likes

Fuck you’re right, I never thought of it like that. I’ll post the two out to hg

3 Likes

Arid Planet with wandering hot spots for weather

9 Likes

Isolated

10 Likes