No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Got some new ones.

Look, I found Bob! :wink:

On a more serious note, was it possible to scan sentinals before? I don’t remember being able to do this.

The scanner is my new favorite toy. There’s a tree on my home planet that eats radio waves and produces sentient fruit :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Darkest space I’ve seen on ps4

17 Likes

I’ve been scanning sentinels since 1.3 dropped, love all the different behaviours and modes you can find them in :slight_smile: Was Bob nice in person? He seems swell!

9 Likes

Galactic WEB

11 Likes

You probably saw the same but wow… i was so impressed when i arrived.

12 Likes

Duel of fates

18 Likes

Meowwww - surely life is awkward & painful to own & maintain such a head-shape!
Capture

16 Likes

A tomb with a view

13 Likes

A bonafide find of the demonic-looking aquatic bovine kind!

8 Likes

Is that a new grave stone or a dead pilot grave for glyph?

1 Like

That is a glyph grave.

Was that cow supposed to be aquatic? It doesn’t even look amphibious. You can’t swim with hooves :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Awesome find.

2 Likes

I call it supernova! Hope ye appreciate it hellogames and @oldgods

23 Likes
  • thanks - do they only begin appearing after a certain point in questline?
  • I guess so, it had clearly evolved an effective swimming technique :smiley: … I firstly discovered an otter like creature, then the one pictured, and just recently have discovered another type of sea-cow… But still no Diplo for me :frowning:
3 Likes

The only way to actually locate one is by asking a traveler, which seem to spawn randomly. So I would think you can obtain them without doing any story if you can find a traveler. I know you can get them before completing the story.

3 Likes

deep space:

23 Likes

The Ruin of Three Moons

Not to be confused with this classic from my bookshelf:

:upside_down_face:

23 Likes

@Malveka
The screenshot is total gorgeous! What a desktop image that would be. And that book cover! One of many of her amazing adventure tales. The Queen of the classic Golden Age of Scifi! ;`)

I often feel as though I am flying around in one of her novels as I play in this game. Thanks for sharing both pics! <3

5 Likes

Thanks @TravelEcho! Yep, as you know she’s one of my faves too. :heart_eyes:

I agree. There’s so much in NMS that reminds me of scenes from Andre Norton sci-fi novels. I suspect this is a happy non-coincidence.

4 Likes

So lovely! Thanks for sharing. <3

2 Likes

@Simran_Dhillon Did you create that from scratch? Acrylics, Oils, Photoshop? Looks good. Love the ship design. :`D

3 Likes