No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Ah! I see. Now I’m I wondering if we will ever see any land snakes.

2 Likes

Echoes of Prometheus :snake:

My long-term hope is that one-day we will be treated to gigantic planet-eaters - ya know, the ones that carved out most of those caves we find ourselves exploring

11 Likes

>.> As long as we don’t find them while we are exploring a cave complex! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would be the BEST and possibly the ONLY way to find them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They could be random planetary bosses that when slain, spill their bountiful exotic innards for exclusive recipes.

5 Likes

Hahah! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @Kryzla and @TravelEcho for the lovely feedback! :heart_eyes:
I made them with ‘Comic Life’, and there is another one, available also as a PDF Booklet.
Just let me know where to post it, if not here.
But till then I have to deal with…

The Attack of the Duopod

:alien::flying_saucer:

11 Likes

This may be the app I am looking for to make these screen cap comix. Looking at the site now. Thank you!

DropBox share for the pdf?

1 Like

A ton of Mordite…
ALL OF THE MORDITE

2 Likes

Dawn of (and at) a new base…

15 Likes

Good Lecture it was… perhaps part of the cult of Anomaly and devotee of Polo, by the look of the headdress…

or perhaps just Gek W/ARE headset…

9 Likes

My home planet pet.

8 Likes

Another massive picture upload!

Here a few pics I took of some exotic planets I’ve found on my travels

13 Likes

Love how your ship blends in with the pillars in that last one!

6 Likes

It looks good in a pic, but it’s not so great when actually looking for it! :laughing:

4 Likes

I feel like I could just jet right over.

Butterflies.

I have had many jobs and titles, but I never expected to add “GekNip dealer” to the list :sweat_smile:

Also, he looks surprisingly like Polo :wink:

17 Likes

Planet Noir - Comic Strip

Hi fellow Travellers!
Since my english is not the best, I asked a Traveller friend to help me out with proper english for this comic strip. My friend Adreu not only helped me with the text, he wrote the whole story, while I was focused on the graphics. So credits go also to my friend for his fantastic support - I think it’s great how people meet over the net, sharing the same passion and create something together, like here in the CSD community.

It took about three weeks, a dozen of correction runs and hundreds of screenshots to create this comic strip.
I hope you enjoy this little story in the cosmos of No Man’s Sky!

Open the summary to read the complete story or download the comic strip as a PDF file here:
http://touristarr.com/PlanetNoir.pdf

Summary

18 Likes

Love it! Last pic is really awesome. Imagine the stories you will be able to write once NEXT arrives. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Looking forward for the NEXT inspiration! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m so impressed! Thanks to both of you for a cool NMS comic!

I have one suggestion for future issues: Could you change the in-game text to match the language spoken?

I love this comic and I will treasure it always. Thanks again!

Many thanks @TravelEcho, your feedback is much appreciated!
That detail just shows that this journey and discovery of Planet Noir was authentic (unentdeckt = undiscovered).
But you are right, the in game language has been changed to english on page 4. :wink:

2 Likes