No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Hello my fellow travellers!

Since it is quiet t work today, I thought I could reload the journey
of Arpoja and TRV01, for a bit.
I started to create a little scenario as I go trough the Atlas/Artemis quests.
Don’t forget that I imagine it just for fun, and it might not be always super well written!
Here’s a refresh if any of you are interested and missed the first part!

Hope you will enjoy … ktzz …-what comes next :sunglasses:

kzztt— kzttzzzz–

• TRV01, please scan surroundings, let me know about the fleet.

//Scanning close perimeter… kztt // Scan complete //
// Important Korvax fleet detected // Pu/Th/Zh on board // 27 ships // 3 Ships with Uncommon Heavy Ammunition - 16 defending Ships// Waiting for next command // Shall I proceed to invisible attack ? Y/N kzzt…

• Not necessarly, thank you TRV01, Korvax are our friends.

// kttzz … I was able to scan something else Traveller_Arpoja kztt… //

-Tell me what this is, TRV01.

// I noticed a small .ktzz…bag of Nip-Nip inside your pocket kztt… //

• You’re not supposed to scan my pockets TRV01 !

// Kzzttt… I am sorry… kzztt… I just noticed the smell inside the… //

• Enough! I am noticing an uncommon signal… tell me the energetic signature you scanned on the secondary monitor TRV01.
    is that a …portal?

// Scanning unknown kzzt…signal // Portal found on Traveller_01_ECSD/earth2 // Wating for next command // kzzzzztt…

• Please land us near the portal, let’s go get a closer look. I thought the Portals were no Longer working.
  • TRV01, Launch cruise power and avoid enemy scanning.

// // Survival Systems Reloaded, zzkztt…// Entering coordinates … kzzzt… // 1.976Ks //Calculating time 00:19:03 // Searching for threats kzztt // Enemy not found //… Engaging cruise travel // Shield is now ktzzz… Activated //

// Heading to Local Space Station// kzzt…
// I detect 2 life forms inside the Station // kzttt… Korvakzzzt… and Vy’Keen KTzzz …// Possibility to Fast travel to base1 // My scan aslo detected 2 doors Inside the Station that are locked. Atlas Pass Lvl3 is required. // kttzz…

• Thank you TRV01, Let’s go and let me try to get more information.
    if there’s a working Portal on our Home system, I think we should probably know for our future journey.

After submitting the signal to the Korvax responsible for the Space station, the entity couldn’t tell me more about it. He just told me that Portals couldn’t work without knowledge.
The entity didn’t tell me what kind of knowledge I was suppose to know to make them work, but I thought I would just jump into TRV01, and go see for myself.

// Signature recognized kzztt… // Reloading all Exo suit systems and Technology before ground contact// Ksssssssss… // Reloading Launch Thruster and Pulse Engine // External temperature is at 28 Degrees C zzzt… // The Air is not breathable, I suggest you to keep your Helmet on // Kzztttt…

• Thank you TRV01. Indeed… here is the Portal… do you detected any source of energy TRV01?
    Open main door I’m gonna take a couple of measures near it.

Kzztt… // Searching for last activity … No results. //
… //Searching for energy… kzztt No results. //
… // I suggest keeping contact as measures are made. //… Kzztt…

• Good suggestion TRV01, even though, I wonder why the Korvax told me that without knowledge I will not ba able to make it work and why was he so scared when I talked about portals… wait … what is this? Holly heaven! The Portal did open up !! I haven’t done nothing… I came closer and the Portal seemed to just… activate all of a sudden ! What is that even supposed to mean?

• TRV01, activate your automatic travel to the Space Station, once you arrived, connect yourself to the Korvax in charge and load the pictures I just sent you of the Portal working directly to his tablet! He will know that somehow, Portals are perfectly working now… get off and do it TRV01.

// Calculating travel // kzztt… Take of. //
As I see TRV01 getting away from me… I approach the Portal, and without any hesitation… I walk across this unstable moving blue plasma…

I feel my body stretched, inconsistent body while I am seeing a white dot in front of me… travelling at the speed of light myself, but this time … alone.
I get to see my arm monitor, a very strange indication, that I never saw before…

And suddenly… my destination was none.

The portal was corrupted , and I found myself floating and choking in the middle of space… until my mind fades and everything became black. Was that the end?
Maybe I should of have never cross the Portal …
What is happening to me…

TRV01?

22 Likes