No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

11 Likes

nice planets

1 Like

Trying To Survive.

9 Likes

Hey that’s a good one!

Are those 2 planets with a moon for each of them?

Yes! they look nice

Macedonian Empire System. Hilbert Dimension

12 Likes

// Ktzktzz… Initiating sequence… kzzztt…// Destination Reached…// ktzz tzz…

• TRV01 scan requiered.

// Kzzt… new technology scanned… // Initiating Artemis Quest… Kkzztt… //

14 Likes

Like this one ? :open_mouth:

Credits to @n.blazevski

2 Likes

Planet of Pearls:

I had a lot of fun mostly dodging these guys, jumping into my ship and taking off. Their aggro wore off pretty quick so I was enjoying playing petty thief. But I was too far from my ship to run this time. Got about 50 pearls so far (not even sure if they are good for crafting anything these days) and almost 3K cactus.
I’m now going to look for a portal to this system.

11 Likes

I’ve only ever found pearls on lush/Starbulb type worlds: that’s a desert/cacti planet! I had no idea they grew on other worlds. NMS is full of surprises.

5 Likes

Indeed. Something was niggling me that this situation was odd. It didn’t occur to me that the pearls were usually on lush planets… O.o

4 Likes

PS4 screenshot, about 150 trees just in this image! :star_struck:

12 Likes

Maybe, if it’s in a red system it can be (anf if there’re only 3 planets and the upper planet have a second moon).

4 Likes

I wanted to post my latest pictures today, but I forgot my usb device this morning…

CRUEL WOLRD! :-1:t3:

4 Likes

Goodbye faithful old droid base :persevere:

And hello new base with beautiful ocean view :grinning:

16 Likes

OMG, I love that droid base! Sorry to see it had to go, but glad you have pics for posterity. New base looks both cool and efficient. :`)

6 Likes

Thank you. I did think of building it again but I went for more farming instead.

Here’s another pic of my old base.

9 Likes

A few screenshots I decided to share. These are a few of the more amusing ones, I’ll share my pretty landscapes etc. later.

When you get your first glyph…

Almost 200 hours of playtime and this is the second time I’ve seen Sac Venom…

You’ve been fueling your Starship wrong this entire time. The proper way to fuel your ship is crashing it into piles of Plutonium.

Saw this for the first time. Gravitno Balls and idek know what. The planet (Extreme Storms 24/7 and Nasty Sentinels) was covered in these duel patches.

11 Likes

Ktzz… kzz… //Waiting for report…// ktzz tzz…

8 Likes

Exploring Euclid

12 Likes