Merry Christmas Hello Games

And All Those Lonely Interlopers Out There.
Have A Good Time!

8 Likes

:snowman_with_snow:Merry Xmas indeed!:christmas_tree: Wishing everyone out there wonderful days.
:clinking_glasses::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy wonderful New Year!

6 Likes

Thanks, I’m a truck driver stranded for the holiday, BUT, I’m in sunny San Diego. AC needed at times.

7 Likes

Merry Xmas to all.

7 Likes

Marry XMas, and soon to be happy New Year

8 Likes

Merry Xmas!

8 Likes

Here on the planet Zobgugnadbigdug, we are an advanced civilisation, and we do not share your primitive religious festivals. We follow the true faith, the worship of the Great Potato.

However, in the spirit of intergalactic co-operation and friendship, we are prepared to put aside our differences, and wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Have a Great Potato.

8 Likes

All hail the Bearded Potato!

6 Likes

I intend to eat some mashed up potato very soon, with butter and salt and other embellishments. Along with that, cooked meat from a large annoying bird, and almost as much dessert as meal.

Merry Christmas to all, and to the crew at Hello Games as well. I’d love to see a stocking stuffer from them, but the game keeps on giving anyway, so I’m good. :smiley:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas.

May your journey this holiday be filled with many amazing adventures and many different locations and the most important thing is that our minds always seek new worlds (Might be closer then you think) Merry Christmas everyone

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!

7 Likes

Holiday greetings from a wintry planet in NMS!

8 Likes

Ooh! Merry Christmas… Better late than Santa not arriving at all. I’ve been stranded on a planet… :slight_smile:

6 Likes