Frontiers (Updates and Patches)

Speculation is one hell of a drug lol. I love going to town on stuff like emojis and cryptic messages but, I do agree that certain parts of the community at large seem to enjoy it a bit too much, almost to destructive levels. Case in point, I remember someone on twitter vehemently calling out people complaining about NMS, but went into full “this isn’t what I wanted” mode a few times after updates didn’t match their (frankly insanely complicated) speculation.

Mediation is key everywhere I’d say

6 Likes

I agree that the issue has been covered. But I do think it should remain open for discussion. It’s like cooking a stew, it gets better with age. :stew: Also, studying numbers is a good mental exercise, and playful activities like 3.99.1 vs 4.01 and the thought process that goes into such a decision, is ‘superabundantly’ more enjoyable to think about than say, the world news. Besides, it’s not like we got anything better to do than, you know - wait on 4.0.

Good news is…

Only 40 more days until September ends. :face_with_monocle: Or was that ‘4.01’ more days.

3 Likes

Endurance Development Update - Blog Post

8 Likes

…you don’t think they would be crazy enough to update Nintendo, Apple, and VR2 all at the same time? That would be beyond insane. I mean I dont know how much work is involved in VR>VR2, but the apple system must be an entirely different ball of wax.

man it is going to be a long damn wait for new…I really hope they put out some teasers to keep us on our toes.

6 Likes

• Fixed an issue that could cause Nexus missions involving activated Cadium to fail to initiate.

Maybe not.

12 Likes

I also encountered this bug this last weekend.

4 Likes