Fauna 🦕

@kliktrak - excellent photos! The new fauna and flora are drool-worthy. :slight_smile:

@Starmza - I have seen one (aerial ball with “spouts”) that charges at you at a fast rate if you fire at it. I like that new “causal” type of behavior.

3 Likes

Preditor, at last!

On my journey, I’m glad I finally came across a predator. :grin:

I guess you always have to be ready for them on the go.

It was good to see our Diplo friends again. :kissing_heart:

On my frozen planet I saw a cute digging critter.

The critters of the deep ocean, I am left in amazement every single time. :eyes:

6 Likes

Beware of the rolling eye. Yes I did see a fauna that look like that. The way it just looks at you can give you a fright. :scream:

This underground animal remined me, of a character in ice age. I always fell sorry for him that he never gets the keep is acorn. No matter how hard he tries. Now he has a part in NMS. :rofl:

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Reminds me of an old Star Trek episode. When I was a kid, I thought these were flying pancakes. :grin:

5 Likes

Photo Dump of Recent Finds

Summary

7 Likes

6 Likes

Painfully short lives… likely because it looks like a disembodied head and prolly gets swatted or shot down quite often. :ghost: :laughing:

1 Like

LOL. “Flying insect” – made my day!

I needed a laugh because we were “Zapped by Zeta” – a large tall tree from our neighbor’s yard fell and punctured our kitchen area roof and ceiling. We heard a loud rumbling at 5 am and awoke later (daylight) to find water on the kitchen floor and roof issues. The yard is littered with tons of even small green leaves due to high winds.
:frowning: :cry:

2 Likes