Fauna 🦕

8 Likes

10 Likes

Family Portrait with the family pet. Jr. did not want to join. He is going through a phase.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Trying out permadeath mode for the first time, only 6 hours in and I found this fella’

10 Likes

Ridiculous! This was probably the fastest completion of a mission I have ever managed … or mis-managed. Amazing what NASA rations, minestrone packet soup can do! :smiley:

10 Likes

I had that too!!
I saw a group so I thew out some some pellets and the next thing I knew I had half the population in attendance.
There was much poop :poop:
:laughing:

5 Likes

Predator!!

8 Likes

10 Likes

I have only ever seen gek-fauna once. And that was at the games launch. I was hoping they would be more like ewoks where they throw rocks and spears at you. Lol. But instead they gave me a solid slap.

5 Likes

Strange, I have seen them often (usually on 1 planet every week or 2.) I have even seen the giant Gek often.

4 Likes

Im probably just not going to the right star systems. I need to try out different kinds.

4 Likes

I met some really cute protogek when trying out the ByteBeat :smiley:

5 Likes

Too bad they didn’t bust a move. :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah, what a pity, HG should give them animations! I didn’t record my mic but when I moved so annoyingly I was saying “come on dance” and stuff like that. :laughing:

Especially the big one in the last group reacted like “Outrageous! Do not talk to me or my sons ever again! Eckhardt! Dankwart! You stay away from this bad influence right now!”

3 Likes

Footloose Ferrite aka Rock Runner

9 Likes

I’ve never found one yet. (Grumble) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Me neither. :tired_face: Or a rainbow :weary:

3 Likes

Rainbows were in front of my main viewing window the day after they introduced that feature… Maybe they are tied to rainy planets and you just have a habit of avoiding them?

I have not had the need to harvest rocks for a year (my storage is full of hoarded samples of everything), so it’s clear to me why I never made the acquaintance of the friendly neighbourhood Krabbelstein. :disappointed:

1 Like

Love that name for the running rocks! :heart:

3 Likes