Kinda like what I just discovered thanks to @johnnycloud . We are measuring hour/minutes not seconds… This has turned into a very timey whimey ordeal for many. And some do not understand what UTC is or that their local time is different. People just look at their phone and accept what time it says with no thought of why or how… (How many people have a clock on the wall that runs on a battery and the hands must be moved when the time changes?)
I’m afraid it is the age we are now living in…
My readings are 2 minutes earlier than the predicted time consistently now.
I think this is caused in our locale by Atlantic Sea wind drift and our proximity to Atlantis ![]()
We are getting very off topic in this thread though intended for Herlads email coordination so maybe these comments could be moved to Dream the Dream or Drift Detected Threads
@sheralmyst I think a lot of the above comments bar those about emails could be moved. I also contributed a fair bit to this mess, apologies for the busy work in advance <3
I posted it here by accident. I already sent sheralmyst a message about moving it.
Wow. Done…
Experienced significant drift most of the day yesterday, no mods or any other third party software
Whatever the difference between yesterday and today, I appear to be within expected parameters at this time
Reporting back in: Was experiencing relatively significant drift (occasionally over 16s), upon restarting the game my sync checks are much more in line with expected game time.
The email itself should probably move back ![]()
Confused by the Temporal Alignment Results page - what am I doing wrong? I submitted 3 and none of them are 0000 0000
If I had to guess, the first two are 0400 instead of 04:00 and the last one is 00:00:00 format
I think the example format is just 00:00
Big planet, so took a while to get to 0,0. I ended up using my giant earth worm since I could check coordinates while riding.
this recording is significantly off the expected 18:00
as long as I’m interpreting:
correctly
*my ping is better than this morning but the recording is now ~ 57 out
** I can see in ‘properties’ where the image is created on: August 7, 2026, 12:59:58 PM so that accounts for the 2 seconds this morning
So I entered them all wrong? LOL the last one it occurred to me I should prob use the : and then I thought, why not get really specific to the second of the screenshot? ah well. Operator error ![]()
That’s actually so smart. All I did was place a save beacon
![]()
Could be. I don’t have any more information than you do, ultimately – but if there’s any degree of automation to this submission process, the absence of that lil colon could be messing this whole thing up.
Sorry, im new here. Can you please explain what this tool is for? Or direct me to that information?
Thanks. I appreciate it
Edit: for clarification, the PS Ops Center operator tool.
you may be aware of some of this but:
We are collecting times from the 0,0 locations on our prime planets at intervals according to utc times laid out at:
we then enter the planets time and portal coordiantes for the planet here:
it’s easiest to keep it all in utc so find your utc adjustment and confirm with the ops center time sync list
you can just use the time sync data but when flipping between local time and utc it helps to know your utc adjustment
please ask if anything is not clear - I’m only just a few days here and some of it gets confusing
and hopefully others will respond to fill in all the stuff I’m leaving out
my reply was assuming some things
appreciate the insight. I will try again today and follow directions better ![]()







