Citizen Pet Division (Share pics and videos of your pets!)

Bartholomew turned out to have a chip and got claimed by his owner, but now I have two new cats! Here are videos of them.

6 Likes

No reward for the chipped cat?

3 Likes

No, I mean, I basically stole him since he wasn’t lost til I took him in. She was very happy to get him back though.

4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Kotaku: This Article Was Written By A Cat.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Meet my new kittens, Appie and Lena, brother (red) and sister (black) respectively.

They were born in the wild in farming area, and caught at around 5 weeks old to be treated well by a farming family since. Unknown parents and no exact date of birth, but estimated at May 20th.

I bought them both on August 16th and they have adjusted quick since. They received their first vaccination August 23th and been chipped as well.

They are such sweeties!

7 Likes

:smile: the black one is giving us the SM emote. So adorable!

3 Likes

I saw a pair just like that in my local pet store when I got one of my cats. They were required to be adopted together. I would have gotten them but I already had one cat and didn’t want to have 3, only 2.

3 Likes

This is my desktop picture that a good friend put together for me from (mostly) individual pics of my pack members; past and present. Left to right: Meeka, Gena, Feathers, Jack, Jesse, and Karina.

8 Likes

Update: Mia, picked up from the shelter this very day and making herself at home

9 Likes