A Happy Christmas to you Fellow Etarcians!

Happy Holidays everyone, I truly love this place and how warm and kind everyone is :heart:

11 Likes

Happy Holidays fellow travelers.

13 Likes

Movie: Coder Claus, the SQL.

Happy Horror Days (Abyssal and otherwise).

12 Likes

Very inefficient, sorting the table twice… That query is in serious need of optimisation! :rofl:

9 Likes

Happy End of year holidays, Everyone and thanks for being here! :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

11 Likes

I can’t say better, so, Happy New Year Etarcians :partying_face:

7 Likes

It is that time of year again … wishing everyone happy holidays !!!
:santa: :christmas_tree: :sparkler: :fireworks: :champagne:

10 Likes

Happy Holidays to my fellow and sistero ETARCian/CSDians!
(language is hard!)

We’ve had an abundance of snow which is currently being rained upon just in time to have it disappear for the 25th. :grin:

7 Likes

We have an abundance of really, really cold. Will remain thru the holiday. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some family and friends time.

7 Likes

We are with family in cold country this Christmas. I had forgotten the satisfying sound of shoes compacting fresh snow as you walk. Or the mesmerizing swirls and eddies during brisk snow flurries.

I just read an article on coping with winter and cold. Norwegians have no problem with it. But they think positively about the season. Warm fires, hot drinks, bundled up, gathering with friends and family. Hence my starting paragraph.

:snowman_with_snow::snowflake::cloud_with_snow::+1::white_heart:

:grin:

7 Likes

Here in England we were very cold (-19 C in some places) up until a few days ago - but now it’s almost like spring. It seems the freeze has moved elsewhere. My sympathies to the people of Ukraine, who are trying to survive winter with no power - and also to the poor people in parts of the United States who are not used to this kind of weather.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody. Surely things can only improve?

10 Likes

Me 2. It’s depressing to think that atrocities being committed may never be addressed or those responsible be brought to justice.

The war will have lasting impact. The “world’s bread basket” may need prolonged support. I hope political determination doesn’t falter, but …

4 Likes

Happy Christmas to NMS travelers.

8 Likes

9 Likes

I can totally see you having a tree just like that…except maybe yours would be covered in space mission patches. :smiley:
Cuddles to everyone!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas … in… spaaaaace! :grin:

10 Likes

Happy Christmas to all the Gang.

May next year be better than last.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all

9 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas!!