Twitch Drops 9th Event

A topic for anything related to Twitch Drops specifically, whether you wish to discuss or just share your favourite NMS Twitch streamer to get your drops at!

To celebrate the launch of WORLDS - PART I, we are launching No Man’s Sky’s ninth Twitch Drops event. Twitch Drops are free items awarded to players for watching selected streams on Twitch.tv.

Simply link your Steam, PlayStation, Xbox or Nintendo account to your Twitch account using the links below then sit back and enjoy any of the No Man’s Sky streamers with Drops Enabled from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd July. See below for more details.

Unlocked rewards should be claimed on Twitch within 24 hours. They can then be found in-game in the Quicksilver store aboard the Space Anomaly, which is summonable on your first sojourn into space after you have established your first base.

Players can earn rewards on Twitch before downloading version 5.0 of the game, but will need to download the update to redeem them in-game.

Below a Twitch search link for NMS live streams with ‘Drops Enabled’:

Twitch Drops Inventory

Twitch Drops - NMS FAQ

Twitch Drops - Twitch Help

Previous Twitch Drops events

Twitch Drops - 1st Event
Twitch Drops - 2nd Event
Twitch Drops - 3rd Event
Twitch Drops - 4th Event
Twitch Drops - 5th Event
Twitch Drops - 6th Event
Twitch Drops - 7th Event
Twitch Drops - 8th Event

3 Likes

Twitch drops are live, my personal go to for them is Kyle Kulver. He has some wonderful videos ranging from thematic montages edited in interesting ways to nice little machinima vignettes playing back to back in a playlist going 24/7.

Sometimes he’s streaming and chatting when he’s physically on too

2 Likes

Day two has begun, here’s a janky screen grab for reward visuals

3 Likes

hate these damn things…I dont watch others play games…set up a laptop to do this…timed out. Went offline or some other BS missed last 2…have never missed any of these until this run.

ARGH.
day 2…so annoyed not sure I can be bothered now

4 Likes

Kyle Culver has a playlist that just runs through his and others edited videos done via machinima, mostly nice visuals and vistas cut to music but sometimes scripted peices with dialogue.

That’s my go to, have it as a pop out on a second monitor but I absolutely get the hinderence of an idle laptop timing out despite media playback '^_ ^

3 Likes

well funny thing is I had everything set not to…so dunno…first one of these I missed. Not that I don’t have them as normal quick silver anyway… but collection part of me is going nuts lol

3 Likes

I missed one set and it haunts me to this day haha.

Here is reward visuals for day 3

Now that custom ships are a thing I’ve found all these twitch reward ships finally have a use, your parts are mine.

5 Likes

Day 4 Twitch Reward Visuals

4 Likes

Final day is here :tada:

Robot dogs for folkle who have yet to get a robot dog.

2 Likes