Screenshots v2.0

@DarthBane2016 : :heart: the portal side shot.

6 Likes

A few pics of my paradise planet with 316F rainstorms! The terrain and colors are so amazing in between rainstorms though!

16 Likes

Today I had to gather 8 Quad Servo. All by myself. It got complicated. But I survived.
The moment I was spotted.

I ran for my life.

I hid inside and it fell asleep.

So I blew it up from the safety of indoors and it fell asleep for good.

Then I summoned in the Anomaly at the exact moment this Fleet warped in. It was a close call. Thank goodness this mission is over.

16 Likes

Oh, well done! :heart:

So during this nexus quest, could you still just fly around the planet until the aggro wears off so they don’t go after you in space?

Or were you in a bit of a hurry? :smile:

2 Likes

This is what happens when you piss off the ATLAS:

Hey! Where’d the planet go?!

Where’d my ship g… Oh!

You got some sense of humour, ATLAS, but quit it with the practical jokes!

15 Likes

Actually, I had an issue with the sentinels stopping. After a couple of waves, they disappeared. But, yes, I could step inside and fly away. In fact, I had to fly away and return to make them respawn.

3 Likes

Still finding them unexpectedly in the wild.

12 Likes

Have you tried interacting with one? Was thinking they might be one another player dropped?

1 Like

10 Likes

First “black and white” planet Ive found. It was real weird without color.

16 Likes

I’d really like to know if ‘wild’ base computers can be interacted with when ‘through-a-portal’, like habitable bases once were.
Does anybody know?

5 Likes

15 Likes

They sure can - work just like the old base system. Interact and claim it, works even after a portal. They are very rare though, so I wouldn’t depend on being able to use a portal and find one.

6 Likes

@SingularGleam
Actually I was mostly just curious.
I found one near my home base and wondered if a portal visitor could move in…and now I know.
Thanks! :hugs:

5 Likes

I haven’t tried since NEXT (?) when our previous base was packed up for us. Very doubtful that it belongs to another Interloper - I tend to stay out on the fringe.

3 Likes

Can’t be of any help. I only warp and teleport.

4 Likes

I present to you, Almostafar. The closest you’ll ever get to a lava planet in NMS. XD

16 Likes

My favorite base is on the single ringed planet in this weird system. The Station is derelict, and also haunted I think.

There are no NPCs in the system as far as I have seen over the last three weeks. And sentinels guard the abandoned bases and their hoards of monstrosity eggs. Very strange indeed.

17 Likes

I love the planet name, Joe.

If you wouldn’t mind showing the planet, let me know on PSN.

1 Like

17 Likes