Screenshots v2.0

On the event planet, caught this high-altitude ring being obscured by a passing cloud.
Unfortunately, it is really just an illusion. As I approached the ring, the cloud ran away from me , receding into the background.

9 Likes

Fleet coming out of warp in a Black Hole

There really should be a Traveller’s Academy or something so these pilots can learn to navigate more safely. :smile:

9 Likes

They call me ‘Doctor Strange’

And my friend over there - Something even stranger.

6 Likes

They told me I was all alone - That I should give up in this fight - And to think I almost fell for it.

So I made friends with myself - And then I was found - Forever dreaming among forever stars.

I do not know how I got here - I question my own existence - As I flicker in and out of realities.

They call me “strange,” but I think I’m normal - No? - Whereas these inhabitants are strange.

How is it that he does not have feathers, but instead has nails protruding from his head? Does that not strike you as strange? - They say, “Birds of a feather flock together” - But I come to learn something…

That there is great variation even among my own kind - If not more so… But, Where’s Hesperus!?

In the end - We are all Travellers, strange as we may be, in an even stranger sky - We exist.

And as the years have went by, we are now less alone than we ever were before - Such love! :heart:

6 Likes

Somewhere…

• in a universe

Far…

• far away

I thought I saw…

• “Gasp!”

I did…

• I did see a Gek !
6 Likes

I love the new space encounters. I only wish they werent triggered to appear in front of you but rather were in a fixed location in space. But other than that, they look great and make space feel exciting.

2 Likes

As I watched the dragons fly off into the sunset - I asked myself a simple question…

“Which came 1st, the dragon or the egg?” :egg: And that’s when it occurred to me…

If us aliens have a base to call home, then, “Where do all the fauna…”

• Nest :dragon:
  • Burrow :hole:
  • And raise their young… ?
5 Likes

4 Likes

:potable_water:

It tastes bad

:droplet:
It smells bad

:sweat_drops:
It looks bad

And the more I struggle

The deeper I sink

And the more it moves

I sure wish I hadn’t drank the water

:cup_with_straw:

11 Likes

:scream: :rofl: Good one!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

2 Likes

:v:

Turns out there were only two options…

1. If you don’t die trying, you try dying.
  2. If you don’t try dying, you die trying.

:thought_balloon:

Note to self. :writing_hand:

6 Likes

Origins of the Aliens

Part 1: Prequel to a New Era

They say great things come in small packages.

But no package could contain what yet awaits.

So they reduce it to digital, their life blood DNA.

And - Be they friend, or be they foe…

Aliens have ‘ORIGINS’ too, you know!

And just one hit, that’s all it takes…

Whether by accidents, or anomalous mistakes…

A new Traveller is born. :diamonds: And to ATLAS we are sworn.

7 Likes

While we wait for the Origins update, I happened upon this very orange system. This is where I will wait for whatever is to come. There is a nearby Blackhole should I need to escape…unless the update changes that, in which case, que sera, sera.

The sun sets on the last night of this iteration. Now, I will wait for the sun to rise on a new beginning.

12 Likes

5 Likes

That is indeed very orange. How fitting! :rofl:

3 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

The new topic for all our beautiful photos.

2 Likes