Screenshots v1.5-1.77

16 Likes

Desperately wanted this longnose, but alas, I need units, lots and lots of units.

15 Likes

Got to do some exploring today.
Discovered the last fauna on my planet

Can’t even pet the wildlife without the Planet Police making sure I didn’t hurt it.

Bought a junker because it was cheap and had more space so now I have 2 ships

Warped to another system and just sat looking for a long time.

20 Likes

Wow Sheralmyst!! The picture underwater/ fish, is so nice! As a matter a fact they all great! There’s so many things to take a picture from!

:clap:

4 Likes

Love%20Is%20playing%20No%20Mans%20Sky%20smallhome_planet_-11home_planet_-10home_planet_-9home_planet_-4home_planet_-3home_planet_-2home_planet_-5home_planet_-7home_planet_-8

17 Likes

Prepare for impact! https://twitter.com/SimranD1502/status/1023666533837549568?s=19

18 Likes

18 Likes

Wait, WHAAAAA? There are underwater creatures this big now??? Or is this just a perspective trick?

19 Likes

Perspective trick :wink:

5 Likes

Diplos

The Zoo at my base

Yes I just had to try to harvest some :grin:

18 Likes

One happy fella

15 Likes

Don’t let the blue skies fool you - this planet is a HOT HELL

15 Likes

Found a pretty amazing terraforming catastrophe today. Few minutes of red with the sun.

17 Likes

Took some time today to do a little housekeeping and washed the windows. :sparkles:

16 Likes

15 Likes

Observating New Species hidden in the forest ! Nice new sounds man!

The Cactus are so huge now!

And this space pictures!

20 Likes

19 Likes

14 Likes

Finally I found Solanium

Terra-forming Catastrophe Planet

I couldn’t resist the egg was so close to my ship I was sure I could get in before I got killed. But I was not getting out of my ship again.

Flying with NPCs on my home world

By the way the sandy beaches are a nice touch.

16 Likes

That terraforming catastrophe looks a lot like the one I found with my Son in creative mode this weekend. We dug down because he likes digging holes, but instead of suddenly hitting rock bottom, we fell through into a giant cave system. It was very deep down, and easily large enough to fly your ship through if you dug a large enough tunnel down there, and went on without end. My hypothesis is that it stretches around the entire planet.

Would be one hell of a place for ship races.

8 Likes