Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Where’s Wally?

10 Likes

Thank goodness it was friendly

Almost a volcano

My first Nada and Polo encounter in NEXT

These guys said they had been standing in line for tacos only to find out the Vy’Keens ate them all. Not sure the little guy is gonna make it.

My new home planet is awesome!

17 Likes

Never! (Wish I could get some legally) :innocent:

1 Like

th

1 Like

16 Likes

From This…

To This!!!

13 Likes

Obligatory Ring Photo’s

13 Likes

So after my rocky start, I was able to re-establish my game and get going.
I settled on a pleasant forested world (that was once oceans) in my system.
I’ve built myself a modest little base with just the essentials for now.

Lots of resources and things to find and the sentinels are pretty tolerant. I did however push it too far in my ill equipped state and it didn’t end well.

I found a ruin site on the neighbouring planet and after a quiet sit and ponder of the new NMS universe, I set about digging for artefacts and goodies.

It was about now I’d begun to wonder about the portals and soon I’d set off across my new home world to find my local portal and fire it up. I chose the old address of the planet EDISON of the Etarc Hub as my first portal trip of 1.5.
It was with a last moment of hesitation, I posed for a pic before stepping through the portal into a rather glitchy swirl of colour.

I stepped out onto a similar world as my own and to my amazement my little ship had come through with me.
Massive mountains loomed in the distance and it really was a magical experience to wander the foothills.

As I wandered I avoided scanning anything but rather looked for opportunistic finds and resources. It wasn’t long before an icon lured me underground into the spooky bowels of the world once called Edison. Like a scene from a horror sci fi flick some nasty things tried to poison me, leaving me running about and briefly lost.

I tunnelled my way to safety and then spent some time getting over my experience by soaking in the Edison view before the long walk back to the portal.

Was a great adventure for me, considering a few days ago I thought my NMS days were over due to problems. I’m still holding off doing missions and I seem to be loosing modules after a restart so I cant build up my characters strength.
This final pic is when I had to test out the rings on a nearby world and found out that blasting through them is possible but not very sensible.

24 Likes

Not sure if anyone answered (I’m still going through the posts…) But no, motion blur was always there, it was refined with the Atlas Rises update. :wink:

2 Likes

I have…,he just probably hasn’t seen it.

1 Like

hahaha! I Actually thought you meant photos from Creative Mode. I was like, “I definitely don’t organize my NMS photos that way…” lol

1 Like

I’ll be honest, this one was cleaner with the most simple title so I went with it. lol

Seriously, could this game get any more gorgeous…? :heart_eyes: It’s a freaking painting!

I’m building a city right now in Creative Mode (PC) and this is one of the first buildings created. Dedicated to the @NMScafe. Many more buildings and places planned!

And one more for meditation…

24 Likes

Wait what?! This is HUGE!

6 Likes

Since drop-in multiplayer is effectively a means of fast travel, it would have been weird if portal travel was still restricted.

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking climbing that frigate! Though I kept thinking ‘Where’s Johnny?’ and ‘What a wally!’ LOL

2 Likes

Palm tree

14 Likes

Planetary rings as seen from moon

12 Likes

Some more incredible ship detail

18 Likes

I have an S-class fighter the same as that one, I was astounded when Next dropped and it looked just like this.

1 Like