Screenshots v1.5-1.77

What?! How dare you!? :scream:
I was there!
Your new base tried to eat me & SirOops!
You’re not fooling anybody Mr Toddles. :thinking:
Right that’s it. Gloves are coming off. Next time I’m in your base I’m going to leave a bag of old fish :fish: :poop: hidden somewhere for you to discover many days later with your nose. :nose:

5 Likes

Yes, let’s focus on the most recent event and not the one I was actually thinking about, I will accept this diversion from the true horrors I wrought on, er, I mean. What horrors? I never broke nobody’s base by just being there. Not once nor never ever.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I fear that initial incident of long ago was just the first of your involvements at a base that vanished down the plughole. More recently, you have developed the ability to create your own fissures as part of your base structures.
(The fact I was present at both & is purely coincidental). :thinking:

5 Likes

This week’s event led me to a planet that I found so interesting, I stayed for a while to explore. In the midst of jetpacking swiftly over hills, I zipped up one hill and landed very near what I thought was a Snappie…turned out to be a rock in disguise…

The event also led me to my first abandoned Space Station. Interesting that the glasses in the bar are still sitting around as if the one drinking from them will be back any minute…:scream:

Impressive base near the portal.

Nice planetary alignment.

14 Likes

This could spark years of internet controversy. Is it purple or is it blue?

13 Likes

I suddenly feel compelled to start sculpting mashed potatoes into this shape.

12 Likes

Its Blurple:grin:

3 Likes

“Ring Skipping”

“Anomalous Worlds”

18 Likes

That portal pic is epic. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks, makes a good PS4 theme picture. :grinning:

2 Likes

11 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: NEXT Base Pics are Amazing

“Unimaginable Blue”

“Burning Sky”

“Twins”

15 Likes

It’s just my job five days a week
A rocket man

Expanse

Departure From Atmosphere

Spaceflight

Daredevil Jump

Asteroid Field

17 Likes

Man these screen shots you all took are beautiful and haunting to me. I love them, and that portal pic is definitely epic. I love the unimaginable blue and burning sky. I’ve found some and they are beautiful like the “blood” planets with the scarlet rain.

5 Likes

Atlas Monolith

Mmm Donuts…

:doughnut: :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Over the Moon

16 Likes

As a motorcyclist myself, I’m pretty excited about this one! :smiley:

15 Likes

Agreed.
It’s been on my wishlist for a long time…
:thinking: :motorcycle:

6 Likes