No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

12 Likes

Nice - No Man’s Sky as abstract art

3 Likes

While play-building in creative mode, I managed to line up this ‘sculpture’ with the sun so that it makes a cool shadow.

20 Likes

Dawn Preparations

11 Likes

Take that, you nasty sentinel!!

14 Likes

Crazy Chicken Gek is awesome.

2 Likes

Mind = blown

That’s incredible!

3 Likes

Has anybody else noticed on the shard/column planets, that from a distance, the smaller floating, shattered shards look disturbingly bipedal, like they are the shattered memories of a lost race of people?
Do you think that’s intentional…?
Sort of reminds me of the scorched shadows of people from the nuclear blast zones of WW2.

12 Likes

Thanks! Now you…
Better run run run run run run run away
Oooh oh oh aye aye aye aye aye aye ayeee. :notes:

2 Likes

Nice job, love it!

1 Like

Amazing! they look human… I wonder if it’s intentional… awesome pics!

2 Likes

Thank you @Finnerty

They are not that big unfortunately haha, it is a little technic I used before taking the snapshot.

The only thing you have to do to get this kind of result, is before chosing to make a picture , you have to get very very close to the asteroid you like.
Once you are near to it (got to be really close), you chose the picture option and the only thing left to do is to dezoom and place.

That will give you the impression that the asteroid is really huge, but in reality, believe it or not, the asteroid is just a little bigger compared to my ship!

I took it in 2 different colours, that’s the other one:

Edit:

7 Likes

Weeelll… I shot a hole through an asteroid. Then I flew my ship into the hole, and took a picture. So the ship and the asteroid are at the same scale, and the same perspective.

The asteroids are HUGE.

10 Likes

haha you’re right @Polyphemus! I was having a second look at it and indeedit is much biggerthan my first description ! I think that before setting up the picture I didn’t realise that it was so big, my bad!
I think the picture makes it even bigger!

Great shot man!

4 Likes

These both landed within a few seconds of each other :slight_smile:

12 Likes

wow cool banner Simran_Dhillon nice work :+1:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Found Rudolph’s long lost relatives…

10 Likes

Retro Sci-Fi feels

10 Likes

#SayHello #SayHi