Hello Games are Hiring

Hello Games wants you…

4 Likes

Posted by Hello Games on LinkedIn

4 Likes

Posted by HG LinkedIn

Artists wanted:

1 Like

“What part of the job ad made you want to become an indiedev?” - “ :butterfly: … the :dragon: ground-breaking :rocket: tech :butterfly: of course… :butterfly:

2 Likes

Interesting that they’re looking for Artists specifically. So far they were either looking for coders or for new talent in general. Possibly some of the team are planning to move on, or they might have some specific plans…

3 Likes

2023 and Hello Games are hiring again…

As posted on LinkedIn

5 Likes

Well that is an interesting listing… :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Note: Build engineer refers to software, not a buildings engineer or anything, just to curb any misunderstandings that will very likely arise. It’s the guy in charge of designing and maintaining build and release processes (in software, the process of turning your code into an actually runable executable is called “building” it).
Since they’re already supporting a gazillion platforms and seem to be doing well at it, I’m not quite sure why they’re looking for a build engineer now. Probably the old one is moving on.

5 Likes

DevOps FTW :nerd_face:

5 Likes

You’re telling me this after a vacation during which a coworker accidentally managed to burn jenkins to the ground, and when I got back on monday we had to do an important deployment of several important production services, and decided to go through without it. The result was… bumpy. I want to go back to vacation now, thank you very much! :confounded:

4 Likes