Radical

Asymptotic

10 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Found another issue with photo mode in 3xperimental…it crops the pics…:disappointed_relieved: Was gonna build a base here but I am not so sure.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Here is a very unusual creature!!!

The Blue dots are the creatures, swirling around themselves.

10 Likes

Hey Ziggy
You’ll discover a single unique creature on each of the exotic worlds. Nice way of clocking up your “All Species on Planet” milestones.
Don’t forget to hunt about for that planet’s ‘collectable’ too for decorating your homebase. It’ll show up in your visor-scan as a [?]

6 Likes

lol didn’t know that … would have to go find them all again … lol i land . look about, jump in ship on to next, wandering around maybe maybe not if it is a planet ya can … do these worlds have portols?

2 Likes

Small dots of 3.1m, weighing 152.4kg … yup, obviously!

4 Likes

Most do have portals. Some are harder to find though due to being UNCHARTED with no monoliths present. I still think they have portals though.
(I can’t be certain, but I think I’ve successfully used the Pilgrim Star plotter to locate one or two.
I know I have photos of portals on exotic worlds.)

1 Like

cool,
here is an uncharted with one life form

low and behold I fly back to my freighter and find my S-Hauler and Exotic missing!

9 Likes

Never fear. They are just out taking a joy-ride. :laughing:

4 Likes

I think these things are creepy. Horrid, even if they do purr like kittens :slight_smile:
It even lunged at my car almost turning it over!

Something far prettier and captivating. It took sooooo long to snap a photo it never stood still.

12 Likes

The overall width/diameter of the “dot colony” may be 3.1m.
Said one “dot” to the other, “Hey, buddy … are you dense or what?”

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes