Videos v2.0

Mmmmm, that brand new thread smell.

9 Likes

Thank you, my life wasn’t complete without that video in it

4 Likes

:whale: Hey, Wonce. Always wished you were here. — Happy days :sun_with_face:

:droplet:

:sweat_drops:

Your ❝Waking Titan the Anime❞ is famous around these parts :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been wanting to properly remake that, with a cohesive plot and everything- it was hasty, but thanks for enjoying it!

2 Likes

I thought this was brilliant. Low Gravity Planets in No Man’s Sky driving about in an Exocar.

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Beyond - Made in Dreams (PS4)

An awesome fan creation!
Made by KevinOFA

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Thumbnail for video reminds me of honey I shrunk the kids :slight_smile:

Want to sign my petition for hello games to hurry up and make chairs sittable and creatures mountable in VR :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My friend I was talking to in this video later told me that you can mount creatures in VR as long as there’s no other players in your game. I have not confirmed this

5 Likes

Was playing solo, perhaps it’s a size restriction, I only tried it on a very big creature and a very small creature that happened to be hanging out at the time :slight_smile: will experiment and let you know how I get on :smiley:

3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Hey No Man’s Sky fans! I want to start this post off by apologizing to the mods because I was trying to find the correct thread to post to but since I am on mobile I was having some confusion (as usual!!). Also, I want to formally apologize to you hard core fans out there who may be reading this blog post and wondering why I am trying to be a ‘kill-joy’ on these forums. I usually save my most positive and best edited videos for this ETARC forum as I know this is where the real NMS fans are and I try to keep it rant free here BUT this video is different!
In this video posted I lost my favorite ship due to a change brought by Hello Games. It is all explained in this video. I hope that posting this video here may show HG how certain players feel when they go through the trials and errors alongside the game developers.
If any on you follow my YouTube channel you know that NMS and I have been in an on again off again type relationship and I finally had to cut them loose.

If anyone does watch this video I really hope it brings you a laugh :heart: Thaks for reading!

5 Likes

Hello Games changed the ship exchange to prevent exploits. You put your beloved ship at risk by selling it instead of using the ship you actually wanted to exchange. You could have made a manual save to prevent any mishaps. Your manual save would actually still get you your ship back, unless you did not own it on the quite old manual save that showed. So let that be a lesson to save manually often to prevent disappointment. I personally don’t feel you can blame the game for this happening, sorry to say, just being honest.

Much love @HelpyaCollectionYT :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for your reply Dev!! All :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Do you still have that manual save that shows on the reload screen? If so your pretty ship should still be there, if that is more important to you than the times lost.

It’s been a helpful recovery strategy for me many times.

Good luck! And let us know if it works or not?

2 Likes