Videos v1.5-1.77

I almost got lost with all the new threads! lol

Here’s a first 30 minutes of gameplay video with NO COMMENTARY and music boosted over sound effects because I just loved it that much. PC, of course. :wink:

This was literally my first new Normal Save! Very pleased with how it turned out!! Hoping to get going on new cinematic videos soon enough!

6 Likes

Testing Build height.

For Sciennnnnnnnnnnnnnnce !!!

9 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Ahhhh, that new forum thread smell… Made a quick tutorial for the new method of finding Monoliths and Portals, for those who are very new or very confused. lol :wink:

7 Likes

I’m making a community video! I posted a thread, but it gut buried pretty quickly.

I have 1 submission so far so you should totally try and help make this a thing!

Edit: I have a few more entries woohoo :slight_smile:

Edit: a handful of entries so far, keep 'em coming!

Edit: I have about a dozen entries so far, feel free to send me one!

Edit: Close to 20 now, about 36 hours left until the deadline :grinning:

Edit 2: Here is the thread I created for further info: I'm making a community video! Send your clips in!

6 Likes
7 Likes

You could have linked your topic for submissions for the community video you are making. Feel free to edit your above post to include the forum url.

1 Like

Okay, I went ahead and added the link. Good idea DevilinPixy

2 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

So cool and creepy. Can you use the Trade Terminal in these derelict stations?

1 Like

Yep, trade terminals still work, probably because they are connected to the galactic internet.

1 Like
5 Likes

@Sir_oops helped me make this video, thanks!

5 Likes

I didn’t do much, but get myself stranded . Thanks again. For anyone in a similar stimulation, I did discovery I could have dismantled my scanner form my multi-tool to get 75 Ferrite dust. Now, If I would have been out of Di-hydrogen. :man_shrugging: If it wasn’t for mac, I would have started swimming.

1 Like

I just uploaded a video of a cool planet! There’s giant walking bird like dinosaurs in it and a crashed freighter!

2 Likes
8 Likes

Is that a blue sky I spot?? :blue_heart::sun_behind_small_cloud:

4 Likes

The Fauna get very friendly after feeding…

7 Likes