THREAD DERAILED BY HUMPHREY DUNPHY O̶L̶D̶ ̶G̶O̶D̶S̶ ̶-̶ ̶C̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶N̶O̶W̶!̶

It got real dusty in my office all the sudden. :joy:

5 Likes

HG really have an unorthodox approach to communications and community-building, and some people hate it, but I really like it. NMS has never been a conventional game, so the fact that they communicate via this intense, complex, thematically rich, sometimes frustrating but ultimately enjoyable ARG makes perfect sense!

10 Likes

I just wish that steam would fix the ratings they have for this game on their site.

2 Likes

I totally read that mail in Sean’s voice. Every comma was like existential anguish and the part with the hamster… he was giggling in that Sean way when he wrote it. I can tell!

1 Like

so when do we unlock the other glyphs?

shortly … yesterday … if you ask Emily.

When Emily gets back from the future.

1 Like

How do you think I feel? I’m Irish, I read every sentence back in his voice :smirk: minus the english and aussie slant… and the waterford slant. and… ssshh.

1 Like

Do you know any Dunfees over there? My great grandfather came from Ireland and we’ve a long line of firefighters in the family ever since here in Ohio. I veered off course and manage a pig operation of 26,000 sows, haha!

My dad always says he wants to visit Ireland but he’s afraid when they hear our name they’ll run us out of town on a rail!

Dunphy’s a popular surname in ireland so I’ve met quite a lot but the chances of any being blood related to your grandfather are slim to nil.

I will have to look into whether he changed the spelling when he came to the states.

I used to know a Frank Dunphy. Who had a brother named Humphrey. Seriously.

4 Likes

Was he bald and loved to climb walls?

1 Like

One more bump on this thread and I’m calling the aeron redcoats!
Have mercy!

3 Likes

Last time I saw him, he really wasn’t very together.

3 Likes

Did you at least see if the kings men could help? Perhaps in utilising their horses in some way? Poor oul Humphrey Dunphy :frowning:

1 Like

That type of broken egg could fit into my family tree without raising an eyebrow.

3 Likes

@oldods @SlowRiot4NuZero gentleman, we’re going to need a “derailed by Humphrey Dunphy” badge… And possibly a bigger boat

1 Like