THREAD DERAILED BY HUMPHREY DUNPHY O̶L̶D̶ ̶G̶O̶D̶S̶ ̶-̶ ̶C̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶N̶O̶W̶!̶

Game detectives stands for GD

1 Like

thanks lol yeah i have that in my tabs

2 Likes

Huh no, since I was around till super late (BST) I’m just surprised/annoyed I missed it, and I was just being curious.

I want that memo. Man, I really want that memo. Now. I want that memo now.
Did I already say that I want that memo? Yeah, I want it. That memo.
Give me that memo. Now. I want it. I want that memo. MEMO MEMO MEMO

5 Likes

When ever I see there is a new post under this thread the title catches my attention and I get excited, and then realize a second later that there is no new email :frowning: :smile:

5 Likes

Fore real.| This just happened to me lol.

a new memo from SM about this process is coming in the next 24 hours

Only 6 hours left.
Aaaargh!

3 Likes

Got to wait for the Americans to get out of bed.

1 Like

LOL !? Its 1:34pmPST over here. We’ve been up

2 Likes

Maybe at midnight GMT?

Edit:
That would be in about 3 hours and 20 minutes from now.

OK, Australians then :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats more like it xD.

Kill some time with the gf at the cinema. Some Etarcian will have figured something new and found the memo or there’ll be an email in my inbox or even spam folder. Big fat NOPE. I’m going nuts :peanuts::peanuts:

Soo many questions.
ROT16?
Spectrograms?
Decoder rings?
Prime number briefcase combos?
Who / how did they think of this stuff?

MAIL MAIL MAIL INCOMING

Check your mails!

3 Likes

update coming this week

I’m at a music festival and I just read new mail that Sean has sent and I’m crying :')

5 Likes

anyone else near the Core? ive set up base next to another player on PS4

Portals for fast travel. Cool.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Hello Citizen Scientists,

It’s been a year since No Man’s Sky first released, and it’s been an exciting, intense and emotional year for us at Hello Games. We have been quiet, but we have been listening intently.

We’ve spent that year working hard on free updates for this game our team cares about so much.

Update 1.3 will release this week and will be available for free to all No Man’s Sky players. We’re calling it Atlas Rises. It focuses on improving the central story of No Man’s Sky and adds the ability to quick travel between locations using portals. Patch notes will be made available shortly before the update goes live.

What we do is much more important than what we say, but since launch we have sometimes focused too much on that.

We wanted to reach out and celebrate the devoted community that means so much to us. We launched Waking Titan to try to do that.

When we posted those cassettes we didn’t know what to expect. In the last eight weeks a quarter of a million players from across the globe (174 countries, to be precise!) have come together - united by a shared love of mystery and science fiction - to form the Citizen Science Division. You’ve travelled great distances both real and virtual, undertaken complex tasks, and explored the depths of simulation theory. New friendships have been forged, and a tight-knit community has been created. Most importantly a cute hamster has a new home.

You’ve become part of the No Man’s Sky origin story.

It’s been an honour to watch, but this is just the beginning. Whether you’ve followed Waking Titan or not, we welcome anyone to sign up to the Citizen Science Division, and to join us on the official CSD forums.

Our journey continues.

Thank you for this year. We hope you enjoy what comes next.

Sean

7 Likes