The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

I noticed a bit later, dead centre of the wheel is a racetrack module and the other side shows its from a pilgrim. strange one lol.

4 Likes

That’s just cillian Murphy refueling the sun, after the end of Sunshine, he transcended to a god like state and is now janitor to the stars.

7 Likes

I get that on my sun (or any sun for that matter) occasionally and I also get it fairly often during teleporter warp. Despite the similar graphics I haven’t noticed it during ship warp or portal travel.

4 Likes

Quite often when I teleport, I learn something new.

One way of making you save money :roll_eyes:

These ruins are most certainly out of reach. Very high!

Speaking of very ‘high’.
“That’s some seriously good nipnip dude” :laughing:

12 Likes

Aw man! I wonder which receipt he would give away… haha

A NipNip Cake?
sean-murray-gif-3

That’s some serious thug life :joy:

7 Likes

I found my first floating ruin.

Also, these weird halo mushrooms I found. They were solid when viewed from above.

11 Likes

There’s a joke in there somewhere about mushrooms, culling (the ancient video game art of not rendering what doesn’t need to be seen) and the culinary arts.

6 Likes

I’ve been finding these on my homeworld recently. They look like a small disc from above and seem to have no function…any idea what they’re supposed to be?

8 Likes

Honestly not sure but looks like a gas or oxygen harvester in its appearance.

It’s hard to tell from way up here in my nautilon, I’ll try take a closer look on each fall

Drove a little too close to my submerged staircase and this happened :blush:

9 Likes

They are exocraft race track markers

7 Likes

oooh indeed they are. I made a small racetrack round 3 bases some time ago. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy: We should all get together and have a competition. Can you make it into the clouds?

5 Likes

Coming to NMS Olympics 2019…

2 Likes

The softer side of Vykeen :laughing:

12 Likes

My still under construction island base has a jammed door. I’ll need to call the builders.

11 Likes

I intended to grab some whispering eggs… I got out with barely my life…

This trade post was a little snowed in.

More like Merchant 3.14159… if you ask me.

13 Likes

“What? What is it?” “Why are you laughing at me”. "Is there something on my face?

14 Likes

They Live! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Holy cow! I had no idea we could bring them in our moon bay. I’ve had fish jump up in them but not my sub :joy::joy::joy::scream_cat:

3 Likes

They pretty much advertised that in the patch notes.

1 Like