Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

No way this is part of WT. I checked out their Swedish branch website (redirect since I’m browsing from Sweden) and it’s all legit company talk, with local offices here in Sweden, and with parts of the website written in Swedish.

3 Likes

W/RE is definitely an ARG, as also confirmed on Discord, and as such may be run by A&S but there is no proff that W/RE and WT are linked. A&S run many different ARGs and I noticed that some of the programmers pinged in the tweets are followed by A&S. I’d say this is still not confirmation of a link between WT and W/RE.

2 Likes

Idk… I think Alice and Smith would steer us in another direction if this wasn’t connected to WT. They are keeping a close eye on our progress and so is HG. And with Sean Murray tweeting out last night too, seems like we are still moving in the right direction. I may be totally wrong though, but I have a feeling if we went that far off course they would shift us back inline. :smiley:

4 Likes

Good idea! Any help is definitely appreciated!

1 Like

The fact that the wakingtitan status command gives a long hex string that can be extracted from the strings given by the W/RE ones, is a STRONG indication that W/RE and WT are linked together

5 Likes

I made a bullet point list here … don’t know if that could help you get things started :wink:

3 Likes

This might be old, but I saw people on discord liking the pic to the Brooklyn bridge in NYC…

1 Like

I’m lurking as hard as I possibly can right now

11 Likes

Brooklyn Bridge doesn’t seem to have as an intense road interchange as in the picture and the one in Detroit.

I’ll float it on Discord maybe see what happens.

2 Likes

Any noticed the project-wt site seems ‘faulty’ now…?

1 Like

What do the pictures on Sean Murray’s tweet mean?
Significance or nah?

By Brooklyn Bridge I assume we are talking about the phone map picture on the W/ARE site… with circles near water st. and mott st.?

1 Like

expanding on the myriad-70 page and code. this url http://www.myriad-70.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php will lead to a blank page that gives you just a 0. no errors or redirects but just a zero.

1 Like

I was watching this site yesterday (project-wt). It does seem that there are fewer highlighted places under tabs 2 and 3. Since there are 4 levels to the Myriad packages and tiers 2 and 3 clients were being disconnected, perhaps there is a connection there.
Also, did anyone else have a random pic of the WARE headset show up on their desktop yesterday. I don’t remember getting a screenshot or anything. This morning I have a pic on a white background in my photo viewer that reads product-front-full-opacity and there is a shortcut to it on my desktop.

2 Likes

I’m able to open the side door but when I go in and interact with the console nothing happens.

1 Like

Cool😊 can you post the pic/page

1 Like

There is another door like it at the back. So far, it has not been operational.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Always thought it wasn’t a door that it was just decorations lol.
The Myriad status updated 12 minutes ago has anyone seen the changes?

2 Likes

On twitter?

1 Like