STATUS update (Command.center.v11) - W/ARE Dev Studio Application

I created this topic to prevent the previous topic from endlessly going, with new events happening with Waking Titan or related. I will edit the topic title to best summarize the discussion of new changes. I would prefer to see new topics created where reasonably possible to prevent it from getting too lengthy. It will make things easier on all of us :wink:

To continue discussion of previous events check the topic below:

The STATUS command on http://wakingtitan.com/ has updated.

STATUS%20-%20Update%20Command%20Center%20V11

9 Likes

There’s a WT Status Update.

2 Likes

Annoyingly I can’t see the whole status on my phone.

1 Like

Status update!

6 Likes

Gotcha covered!

2 Likes

imageimage

3 Likes

Nice, couldn’t read it all myself. Thanks for the screengrab.

1 Like

H Y P E
Which is now justified since we know/expect the scope and time frame!

I hope we get a screenshot as a teaser at least, of a new feature :}

3 Likes

I’m remembering the glitched-out concept art for the exotic ship types we got pretty early in WT season 1…

Man I’m hoping for something like that soon. :grin:

(Sorta off topic: Some news articles are posting two ‘new’ screenshots from the new update Sean posted? Are those real?)

3 Likes

Can’t find what you’re talking about, could you post a link or screen?

1 Like

Alight I can’t find the article or two that said these pictures went with the update announcement. These are the pictures though. A lot of articles are using them; they could be copying each other, as we know they do, or maybe HG provides them to some?

I don’t notice anything different except perhaps space fog color and intensity. Take it with a grain of salt.

3 Likes

Actually, the first picture seems to depict multiple ‘enterable’ freighters in a line. Pilotable freighters?

Lol better make sure these are real before I start theorizing. :grin:

I’ve seen these screenshots but I’m not sure if I’ve seen them before the NMS NEXT announcement or not

1 Like

Reverse image search seems to show the first pic existing on news sites since atlas rises =\

6 Likes

Alright, that answers that question. /shrug/

2 Likes

Anyone else fill out the application form for W/ARE ?

Actually the second pic seems to be new to this update

1 Like

New email from W/ARE. It’s got a survey.

2 Likes

But seriously, do you guys think that applying for developer access is key to progressing in the ARG? The newsletter seems to highlight it quite a bit…

Are we supposed to interact with real Indie Studios?

2 Likes

Since W/ARE is a fake company I think they are looking for fake developers… Atleast I hope so cause I filled it out lol

3 Likes