STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

Hot from the press, thanks Courage:

8 Likes

Based off the sleep thing, I canā€™t figure out if the next phase will be more physically involved or whether itā€™ll be more of a 24/7 stream type thing.

1 Like

I know I lost a lot of sleep last go round.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ I can imagine it wouldā€™ve been for anybody outside of an EST time zone.

1 Like

Can someone please show us a JPEG of the top secret document. I cannot access PDF on PS4. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

8 Likes

Thanks a lot Devilin. It worries me that it is talking about ā€œthis yearā€ and doesnā€™t give us any specific date for when the next phase will start. I hope this isnā€™t going to be another month of waiting after this.

1 Like

The blacked out writing is difficult.
preparation
support
& ***** support
Canā€™t quite work out the *****ā€¦?

1 Like

Okayā€¦ tin foil hat time. Iā€™m on the Discord and someone was just mentioning how a phoenix is a sign of rebirth and the next glyph looks like an insect of some kindā€¦ insects can rebirth themselves, so to speak. Not sure where Iā€™m exactly headed with this, but just a crazy thought.

Looks kind of like a g there, maybe ā€œgeek supportā€?

Transcription of the full text. word(s) which were marked black are shown in FULL CAPS

INTERNAL MEMO

INTERNAL MEMO           WT-S2           Under PREPARATION
                        Timeline        On Schedule
                        MY  AT  WT  WR  CR

NOTES

It is in my honor to congratulate everyone on your tremendous work last year. The outcome of Loop16 has
    massive implications, which many of us are still in the process of reconciling with our worldviews. As always
    donĀ“t hesitate reach out to your personal coordinator if you are in need of SUPPORT. We are also in the process
    of organizing PEER SUPPORT groups for this purpose.

In the coming year we have many exciting and challenging projects ahead of us. The most obvious and
    critical is the next phase of the Waking Titan. The Citizen Science Division is beginning to receive their Atlas
    Passes. Make sure you all get plenty of sleep while you still can. Once the next phase starts, weĀ“ll need
    you all at your best.

TOP SECRET  2018
            =b3qy23UIynU
10 Likes

kind of weird, that code under 2017 is a youtube video =b3qy23UIynU. Peter Gabriel - Deep Forest - While the Earth sleeps (HD) - YouTube

Itā€™s while the earth sleepsā€¦

1 Like

Thanks @DevilinPixyā€¦Iā€™ve run out of likes. have a hug instead :hugs:

4 Likes

Awww, thanks hun.

1 Like

Perhaps these peer support groups are going to be split up by designation, perhaps this is when or designation actually means something?(unless I have missed something, do they mean anything else than just a designation at this point?)

1 Like

I am curious what WR and CR stands for at the top right. The others are MYriad, ATlas, Waking Titan, I guess

2 Likes

I caught this too. Very curious. Also, the WT-52? Why 52?

1 Like

The doc did say there were a lot of good things coming this yearā€¦

Was just looking into that myself.
WR & CR look to maybe each be part of R
Waking ā€˜Rā€™ and Ceasing ā€˜Rā€™ā€¦ maybe?

Ah yes, @TheCorporal, WT-S2 ā€¦ Waking Titan - Season 2

4 Likes