Star Wars/Sci -Fi Movies and Series

Yeah, saw that one a while ago. Looks pretty interesting, actually. But I’ll be damned if I subscribe to a disney-exclusive streaming service.

5 Likes

Agreed… they should be a customer for streaming services.

I think it puts too much of entertainment in one basket and will further remove beneficial competition.

2 Likes

And puts the best shows out of reach for those of us who have only limited, slow, cellular internet.
(The fibre optic crew is working on my road this week. However, the line is still inching its way down the interstate to meet up with those lines and then the crews have to go house-to-house and lay the cables. We will prolly have a freak ice storm just as they are ready to hook me up.) :laughing:
Still, I do not relish the idea of paying so many greedy hands for the few shows I want to watch. I am sorry, but I really, really miss cable TV.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
oh the hype and anti-hype soap opera.

Regardless of fact or fiction, its going to be something to witness how they manage to close out this mish mash fan service disneyfied craziness of a final skywalker saga trilogy.

3 Likes

George Lucas to the rescue, because, you know, episode 1 through 3 were such greeeeeat movies :rofl:

3 Likes

And I could not resisit so I signed up…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

My trusted reviewers have been giving The Mandalorian very good reviews. Let us know what you think of the show.

However, I will still not subscribe to Disney’s service. I will see it when at a friends house or purchase the discs used. (I can’t, with a good conscience, support Disney at this time.)

5 Likes

ya. if Mr. Disney was alive today, he would fire the whole lot!

4 Likes

Yep. I agree. Walt would be horrified. I have it recorded…:wink:
I loved it! It makes me a little angry because why can they make such a good show and yet totally louse up the movies?
Not only is it well written and well acted but, they included so many things from the originals. They are also tying it into the Clone Wars and Rebels. The addition at the end is said to be with Lucas’ blessing…what a door it opens!
I am very pleased with the first episode. Here’s to hoping they keep this going.

4 Likes

I’m not so sure. He seemed to have been a pretty tough businessman.

2 Likes

The Mandalorian Ch 2…:smile:
The egg! The egg! The egg!

2 Likes

For all Disney+ users:
It looks like account details are being found and sold. It seems that hackers are using email spam messages to warn that your Disney+ account has been locked or your credit card needs to be updated to trick Disney+ users into handing over their username and password. Once the hackers have the login info they turn around and sell it online. One other common trick for this is using username and passwords stolen from other sites and trying them on different streaming services to see if they also work there. If they do they put them up for sale sometimes as cheap as $5 for a year of Disney+.
So beware of emails…

1 Like

For all who love concept art from The Mandalorian

3 Likes

Vanity Fair: Baby Yoda Has Conquered the World.

4 Likes

Mando Ch 7 The Reckoning… :open_mouth: :scream: :dizzy_face: How can they do that to us? Just leave us hanging? :grinning:

2 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

Mando Ch 8 Redemption
OMG!!! Who needs the stinkin’ movies?! This is the BEST series ever!
DUDE HAS A DARK SABER! (Or THE darksaber)
Opening sequence in this season 1 finale is the best! :rofl:

2 Likes
3 Likes

If you have not watched The Clone Wars series, you have 1 month to watch the whole series and prepare yourself for the final season. I highly recommend it.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars | Official Trailer | Di…: Star Wars: The Clone Wars | Official Trailer | Disney+ - YouTube

2 Likes