17 Likes

12 Likes

@n.blazevski: I have moved your reply into this new topic for screenshots

Halo

Stare Contest

Relativity

23 Likes

16 Likes

The following three images use NO FILTER in camera mode. The whole system was actually like this.

Note the weather is “Clear” but marked red, as if it were an extreme weather condition. Let me tell you, it was the least “Clear” environment I’ve ever been to in NMS in two years.

Running from this guy while life support and environmental protection were empty,(I’m the tiny spec in the middle somewhere) just barely made it after a ten minute chase on foot back to my ship.

spent a good hour exploring this cave yesterday, I kept going until I found a way out of its winding tunnels and vast waterfilled caverns, had to salute the sun when I finally saw it.

21 Likes

A few snaps from my recent travels.

19 Likes

Look at the name of this undiscovered planet I just found!

23 Likes

I would tweet that one to Hello Games if I were you. :grin:

7 Likes

Oh yes I intend to tweet this to Sean!

5 Likes

Assuming you’re in Euclid, this is just more evidence to my recent thought that they by hand seeded a lot of Euclid!

3 Likes

Oxygen…lighter than air…

19 Likes

17 Likes

Yes still in Euclid.

17 Likes

Brill love this

1 Like

Just blending in with my Sodium Fam under the ECSD Starchain :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Wow! You all sure have some amazing art here. Thank HG for the explosion of creativity! Mine are just simple for now…

From this…

To this!!!

If anyone wants to meet up on PS4, let me know.

21 Likes

The Hidden Dilation https://twitter.com/SimranD1502/status/1026243272732278786?s=19![IMG_20180806_010824|690x388](upload://gGKYhZ22rk0nss4UIbAanndxdOK.jpg)

22 Likes

Should we have a thread just for silly names?

Too bad he has two eyes.

This is new… I need to keep an eye on this planet.

I found the Doctor!

Give them an inch…

And Waluigi!

AND TWINS!

I’ve been looking for you!

Where is Wak and Do?

And finally, this “Gek” isn’t even trying to hide with that name! If you’re going to change species at least change your name lol.

21 Likes