Screenshots v1.5-1.77

10 Likes

I think all of this ‘bug-catching’ during the updates has become an addiction. I seem to be only interested in early access games now. Subnautica Below Zero and Foundation (which is strangely addictive) are my current obsessions.
Returning to NMS is always a delight.

14 Likes

@sheralmyst
I can only totally agree. I choosed an extreme cold planet ( did we have the snowflakes? Is it new? I have to check the new improvements asap) with crazy agressive sentinels, to kinda play on “hard mode”. Since I am not really interested on permadeth, I put my own settings hehe :smile:

Glad to play back, I also forgot that I bought a New B-Class fighter !! Looks awesome!

First step: Build the Nautilon!! :+1:

5 Likes

Really happy with these! Love this filter!

15 Likes

11 Likes

This is new to me. Not entirely sure what to make of it.

10 Likes

It’s a glitch. Been around since 1.0.

3 Likes

I have seen a number of ‘ghosts’ since NEXT. The Appearance Modulator working with no one in it. Those little nav data cubes spinning as if someone just used it, the anomaly pictured above as well as little jets in the water that have no visible source. :ghost:

1 Like

Haunted Emeril Planet

13 Likes

13 Likes

It really feels like everyone left the forum… :neutral_face:
HG, let the season 3 begin!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Dangerous criminal

12 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Holy smokes! Do you have an address for that Interface!? I gotta see that! (assuming the Interface doesn’t reposition itself… I’ve had that happen to me once before.)

3 Likes

:scream: I am trying to write up a guide to the missions so I have not stopped to get any addresses. I think I may still be in that system. I will check next time I jump back into the sim. It was unusual to be able to see a planet through the roof. I should have taken note. :sweat_smile:

UPDATE: I am afraid I lost it…:cry: Sorry. I will be more careful in the future.

2 Likes

15 Likes