Screenshots v1.5-1.77

most beautiful planet from space I have encountered so far

14 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Unsure what this is on my farmer. Anybody know?

6 Likes

Hmmm. Monstrous tongue and in his Prime. Interesting. Maybe he’s trying to cozy up to You-Tubers.

2 Likes

Was it static or animated/moving

Is your base underwater or close to water.

The closest thing it looks like to me, is one of the water effects for ‘splashing’ /'geyser '.

2 Likes

It is very close to water and it does look like a water effect and is animated. It just showed up recently.

2 Likes

Ok must be a placement bug/glitch …weird :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes. I see those little water geysers regularly. They never seem to be connected with anything. It would make sense if there was a plant or a vent in the rocks but there hasn’t been with the ones I have seen.

7 Likes

Hello my love. It’s been a while since I last wrote, but do not fret for I am well. Today I found a planet with enormous mountains, deep valleys buried in dense fog with hidden beaches and caves, and knee high purple grasses. It also had man eating plants, was 350F in the shade, and the incessant rain was always of the scalding nature. I hope that you are well. -Dearest Jack

13 Likes

@ kliktrak, @ sheralmyst

Was just wondering if the base helpers change what they’re doing based on what mission they want you to do. In that case the water effect didn’t really make much sense for the farmer at the time.

1 Like

12 Likes

9 Likes

Postcards from the daily mission

12 Likes

My new favorite thing to do in the game!

9 Likes

12 Likes

Atlas Rises home planet.

Found a planet with caramel chews! YUM!

He’s got the whole world in his… uh…

18 Likes

16 Likes