Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Inverted Superstorm

15 Likes

Spent the day looking for a place for an underwater base. When I saw the description for this planet, I just had to check it out.

I liked what I saw on land so I decided to do a little diving.

At first I was unimpressed as it looked mostly like the ocean back home. Then I realized I was being watched…maybe all was not as normal as it seemed. I proceeded with caution.

It wasn’t long before I noticed the fish around me swimming as if something had scared them. I turned just in time to see this amazing but deadly, venom -spitting creature.

Fearing I would be next for dinner I jetted away and ran into these friendly, befuddling wonders.

I decided this must be the place I was looking for. Upon reentering the Nautilon, I scanned for ancient ruins and was not disappointed. My only concern was if the site would be accessible. Relief swept over me as the site came into view.

This was it, the place I was looking for. The site of my new home. I quickly constructed a few basic necessities and decided to call it a night. I settled in for a good nights sleep at the bottom of the deep blue sea. Sweet dreams.

20 Likes

Discovery

Submerged Cliffs

To the Light

Silver

Abandoned Building

Moonset

16 Likes

I found an amazing underwater cave system that stretches from one side of a continent to the other. Sigh, finally a perfect place for an underwater base.

It even has a deep trench like a roadway leading to the entrance. I am really loving “The Abyss”!

16 Likes

Awesome structure, plant thingy. :smile: Too bad you can’t hollow it out and live in it. It’s like an aquatic Hobbit home. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

New-to-me trees.

11 Likes

“Go to the light!”

Yeah no thank you. Hard pass.

17 Likes

Please be careful down there, stay away from pebbles of perfection and if you start to turn to glass then get the hell out!

They may all just be metaphors or symbolism for something much more grandiose and cosmic but just to be safe we should take them literally too

3 Likes

There’s fish with spitting attacks now? Seriously? Gives me some hope for the future that we might see some differentiation in creature abilities in general.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Well, he was definitely attacking the other fish and it was preceded with a green cloud. Certainly looked like a venomous attack. The fish would then roll over and sink to the bottom.

1 Like

Hmmm, might just be fish blood.

2 Likes

True…I didn’t really get close enough to say but, even if it is blood, that is something new because I have never seen any blood in the animal attacks on land.

1 Like

When you shoot critters you do get a misting of green something.

1 Like

Goo. It’s Green Goo ™.

(C) Copyright 1976 The Green Goo Company, Detroit, Michigan.

6 Likes

I found one of those “dark planets” with a yellow hue. It affects the oceans too.

15 Likes

14 Likes

I will test that underwater and get back to you. :grinning:

2 Likes

15 Likes

Next stop… everywhere…

16 Likes