Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Yeah a first for me too. So many great places to see, never enough time! :grinning:

4 Likes

I found my Jurrasic park planet so I will make a new base here. It’s got some nasty weather,
but beautiful big creatures, and background.

Enjoy!

17 Likes

The Red Forest

17 Likes

Morning excursion.

14 Likes

Edge of Infinity

Ps4 normal no filters.

18 Likes

I could feel his eyes following me as I entered the room. The tension in the air coiled so tightly I found myself struggling to breath.

In an attempt to free myself from the strain I mentioned how well kept the plants looked. Much nicer than other places I had visited. An ever so slight twitch worked its way from tip of his right hand index finger. Looking down I suddenly realized why.

I told him I was merely passing through and was searching for a rest stop. He motioned toward the door and said the nearest one was about 680 u to the North. I thanked him and breathed a sigh of relief as I entered my ship. During our brief tete-a-tete, I had managed to scan the plant…it contained Mordite.

17 Likes

Shipwreck in the Mist.

16 Likes

Graveyard.

16 Likes

Redacted world where the trees shatter if you hit them with your ship. My first glassy type world since NEXT arrived.

17 Likes

Dusk over the Fungi Plains.

15 Likes

11 Likes

No Man’s Sky is so awesome…

15 Likes

Yay! My rubber stamp’s here.

20 Likes

18 Likes

Fly to the Sun

Verdant Valley

Landfall

Leap of Faith

Space Battle

19 Likes

I found a new home planet. It has bad storms, but the sentinels aren’t aggressive. Plus there’s butterflies :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Haunted Planet (my first of this sort).

13 Likes

This is what happens when @Oshoryu mentions he’s putting on a few ‘quiet’ beers at his lake cabin… :grin:

20 Likes

Stirring up trouble on an infected world.

13 Likes

Islands were to small to even land on. Most empty, yet strikingly beautifully water world I’ve ever encountered.

12 Likes