Screenshots v1.5-1.77

21 Likes

I read about this recently but can’t recall where. It has to do with a player going through a portal in a specific way – might be related to port address current and distant. The games leaves the outgoing portal active – likely a minor bug. I have not tested, but I also think the known “portal address bug” still exists. Has anyone tested this?

1 Like

Changed the photo-filter, eh? I notice a distint lack of overwhelming purple-pink in those community event shots. :wink:

1 Like

11 Likes

14 Likes

I hope we get real space bases sometime. For now this will do :wink:

16 Likes

Exploring the Tikeyeru Void:
I decided to start traveling through a region called the Tikeyeru Void, located quite near the galactic core on Euclid.
It was quite eventful:
I entered the first system to find myself in the midst of a raging battle.

Sadly, the freighter was a rather disappointing C-class (+2 hyperdrive) so I bid the captain farewell and kept exploring.

The next system of note had a very nice looking planet. I guess I’ll check that out…

14 Likes

Paradise Moon! :sparkles:

15 Likes

I always enjoy it when someone posts a pictorial tale of their recent adventures. I’ll have to get going on another adventure myself.
I look forward to more tales from the Tikeyeru Void.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Not the kinda day I had in mind… Multiplayer, PC.

19 Likes

Searching for the Abyss

Can’t wait! :scream::woozy_face:

21 Likes

Tiptoe Through the Tulips

21 Likes

Found one of the apparently rare blue hue lush biomes (on a moon). It has nice dense forest patches, craters and at least on unpleasant local. Was nice to see a blue world after all this time.

17 Likes

Only just realised that those mysterious Organic Rocks are actually transparent.

15 Likes

While exploring this ice world I came across one of the biggest cliff faces I’ve ever found.
And yes…of course I jumped off!

17 Likes

Mrs Mad Hatter; off exploring new worlds.

18 Likes

Mutant Plants.

Desert Palm details enhanced by torchlight.

My new desktop background.

15 Likes

16 Likes

Land of the Long grass

17 Likes