Screenshots v1.5-1.77

13 Likes

So… what is it exactly, something between the nomad and the roamer, or is it actually faster than the nomad?

1 Like

As far as attributes go (namely speed), I’m not really sure. I haven’t looked at the other new tech in any of the other Exocrafts, but it seems this one has tech that helps in the handling of the ride. Some players think it’s a more dedicated racing type Exocraft. On that note, a number of racing bugs have been fixed in this patch as well.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was purely for aesthetic. I love it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEXT Patch notes - Steam Experimental

I’ve been told it’s base speed is 2u/s faster than the nomad. Whether or not you can feel that difference with upgrades is probably going to depend on how much you used the nomad.

2 Likes

Blue hasn’t seen the light of day!

1 Like

I had company stop by today. This is the first time I have ever seen a Squid ship in the game. All I saw of the visitor was a blur as he sped away on his ExoBike.

My home system is a busy place. I have to say that I have adjusted to having people randomly pop into my game. I like it.

12 Likes

12 Likes

Don’t chip the paint!

My little shuttle :slight_smile: Someone has to fly the flag for them! They aren’t all odd. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I have stumbled across very good-looking shuttles once or twice. They are rare, but valuable creatures. If I find a cool shuttle, I celebrate at least as much as if I find an exotic.
Here’s to all of the cool shuttles! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

5 Likes

I keep running into these awesomely designed MultiTools, but they all have terrible slots and Classes. lol. I’m currently wielding an S class pistol. But I absolutely love the frost blue Experimental! (last one)

Kinda wish there was a way to upgrade your class with certain modules. Or like buy/create slots like you can with Exosuits. You can effectively increase the Class level of frigates after some successful missions. I’d love to see something like that for ships and tech, too. Work from a C to an S would be sooo satisfying! lol. Just the amount of time needed to do something like that is right up my alley. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

It would be nice if we could purchase extra slots for the multi-tools like we do for our exosuits.

4 Likes

Spent most of my time yesterday going through the base missions and all that again. Figured I’d actually complete it all this time in NEXT. lol. I’ve decided to not create something symmetrical or architecturally sound (I love a good exterior design…) and more on the odd/eclectic side.

This room was essentially a mistake. I “merged” two parts of the base at an odd angle where things didn’t match up. This room was the product of trying to add stairs to a very short drop off for easy in-and-out. (I’m all about function over form. lol)

I’ve gotta learn the landing pad blueprint quick to stop this menacing spawning action every time I come back home. haha

14 Likes

Hanging garden

New Toy

Infinite Sunset

15 Likes

12 Likes

Are you poppin’ a wheelie or jumping? :grinning: I popped one but failed to get a pic. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Jumping, angled the camera for that wheelie look

Same time, different look

10 Likes

Close neighbours

Exotic Biomes

17 Likes

First time I have seen those ‘hula hoops’. Very cool. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

17 Likes