Screenshots v1.5-1.77

You guys really found each other :joy: @toddumptious

4 Likes

Another day getting trapped in the Ascendent Realm

12 Likes

You three Mad-Hatter, Sir_oops, and Toddumptious are hilarious. Love your pics and humor lol

I found my favorite bubble planet of all time, and my lush green planet with this most spectacular view I’ve ever found. And I will be making a base of it as well.

Happy Travels!

15 Likes

Those colours on that helmet look great. Not seen that before!

2 Likes

It almost looks like a black hole. Maybe it’s a future reward for travelling into an unknown mission… ta ta ta da daaaah!

5 Likes

Does making a lot of glass cubes and glass windows cause lag on the bases?

1 Like

Why is purple grass so nice?

Excavating by moonlight

Taking a break

16 Likes

My God, what is the kind of planet called that you found the purple grass on? And was it in a red or blue system? I haven’t seen purple grass in over 280 hours since NEXT came out. In fact I wrote Hello Games and asked them why they removed the vivid florescent colors since the update. The florescent greens/yellows, pinks, and purple grasses.
You have found it!

2 Likes

Well, I would really like to answer those questions for you but, I was not aware there was another update today and I just used my high-speed limit and I am now throttled to 20KB/s…and the game will not start until I can update it. Data rolls over tonight. I will check on the details for the planet and system tomorrow…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit…I am squeezing a whopping 75KB/s out of it atm…should have the whole 55 MB’s in about 10 minutes…:joy:

2 Likes

I will add that this is a sub-zero moon so the grass seems to actually be blue…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:…anyway, my main base is in this vicinity as well and there are lots of blue grass planets. I agree that I have missed the colors as well.

9 Likes

Thank you so much Sheralmyst,

I did sent Hello Games a letter asking them to please put back those colors. So I hope in a future patch someday, they will include the vivid colors. I really am not nuts about the red landscapes. The greens are very dull now, but at teast there are still blue ones left. The pics you posted, the blue/purple grasses were nice and tall and beautiful.
When I get homve from work, I’ll check out your coordinates to see it.
Thanks and have a great day. I’ll check to see about that update as well. Sorry about you being at your limit too. that sucks :frowning:

3 Likes

Just wondering how large these clusters of farmables are in the wild. This is the largest I have found so far. Gathered 3150 from this batch.

11 Likes

That’s bigger than any patch I have encountered

3 Likes

Relaxing after killing half the darn creatures on this planet - 5 different predator types

11 Likes

19 Likes

Hey Marky, today was first day I got to try your portal again. Still no joy.

I noticed in a recent steam experimental patch notes posted on the forums here, that there is a new message players receive if the base filesize exceeds the upload limit (something I don’t think they mentioned was a thing until just now) so it could be your super farm has hit the limit for base sharing (though people in your party will not be restricted by such things). Not sure if this message has made it in to today’s patch for console but I’m starting to think this might be the reason. Perhaps the limit was something they introduced the previous week when base sharing started to behave itself as one would expect it to.

3 Likes

That sounds about right to me, I’ll see if i can reduce it a bit. Hopefully they’ll show the limit size this time.

Thanks for trying!

1 Like

I have been back a few times, once yesterday. No go for me too. Someone came thought the portal, so you must be getting popular. I left a Comm.

@toddumptious, I noticed that there is a minimum size on bases now.

1 Like

If all else fails, send me an invite some time on PSN, once I visit via your lobby it should store it locally on my cache (this will eventually be cleared as I visit other bases but useful for short periods and base will always be visible while i participate in your lobby etc) send me a pm on the forums if you wanna try that route and I’ll share my PSN ID.

I won’t be on much for the next while so timing could be tricky for us on that approach.

Dont worry I play nice, lots of folk here can vouch for me. Just don’t listen to anything @Mad-Hatter says about me. He’s a liar. There was no cataclysm, that’s fake news :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Some shots from this week’s event

Boundary Breakception (when will we tire of that as a way to reference things within things within things within things?)

The location of a strange new data packet

9 Likes