Screenshots v1.5-1.77

13 Likes

Small patch fixed my Atlas Path, made Polo finally show up with the Anomaly, stopped my motor from constantly revving on my exocraft, and best of all, I have my Melee Boost back…YES! I am so happy I feel like dancin’.

16 Likes

Beach

“Open The Pod Bay Doors”

Rocketeer

Arrival

Eclipse

Missiles Away!

Rocketeer Ready

Uplifted

Having keybindings for photo mode is pure genius. Hands down. :camera_flash:

13 Likes

and cousins

14 Likes

I had been waiting in high anticipation for this specific thing! Had mentioned it many a time in my streams and talking with others. It only made sense since a third party built the Photo Mode feature. They can at least add keybinds! Here a few of mine that I’ve been messing around with. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

14 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

North

South

14 Likes

A walker i just had a battle with near my base( i ran inside my main building before i died) was in this "paused, transformer, folder up state for a while right in the middle of my base area. When I got close to it, it stood up so I took the selfie on the top of it. When I went a short distance away to get carbon, it was gone when I came back.

18 Likes

14 Likes

Nice to see someone else’s for a change.

15 Likes

Guess I found Another spot to build my home base!!

Look at this lake!

And this is the planet I found it! With a dark Moooon :grin:

16 Likes

Another great Planet No Man’s Sky Next offers!!

16 Likes

That’s DAM(n) cool! I can imagine a fun base built there :wink:

6 Likes

I like the land bridge! I found a natural arched bridge over a canyon between to mountains once. It really wanted a castle at one or both ends, But I was like no can do (pre-NEXT).

2 Likes

Sure ! That’s what I though aswell! I’ll try to keep that lake location in my notes!
@DevilinPixy Got the portal adress, just in case !
Those are very far from the center, I haven’t moved much since the update, they are here approx:

10 Likes

Had a massive theft onboard my Freighter…ALL of my storage units were gone! I was so angry with my crew!

Then the insurance man showed up and wrote me a nice fat check and now I have new storage rooms…so nice!

13 Likes

Resources have been refunded and can be found in your Base Salvage Capsule, in case you had not checked yet :wink:

4 Likes

This new arrangement takes up a room where as before it took up an alcove. I’m missing more and more the days when the Containers could be stacked.

5 Likes

Wait…? What…?
What’s happened to the containers?
I haven’t been near them for a bit.

2 Likes