It’s just my job five days a week
A rocket man

Expanse

Departure From Atmosphere

Spaceflight

Daredevil Jump

Asteroid Field

17 Likes

Man these screen shots you all took are beautiful and haunting to me. I love them, and that portal pic is definitely epic. I love the unimaginable blue and burning sky. I’ve found some and they are beautiful like the “blood” planets with the scarlet rain.

5 Likes

Atlas Monolith

Mmm Donuts…

:doughnut: :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Over the Moon

16 Likes

As a motorcyclist myself, I’m pretty excited about this one! :smiley:

15 Likes

Agreed.
It’s been on my wishlist for a long time…
:thinking: :motorcycle:

6 Likes

13 Likes

So… what is it exactly, something between the nomad and the roamer, or is it actually faster than the nomad?

1 Like

As far as attributes go (namely speed), I’m not really sure. I haven’t looked at the other new tech in any of the other Exocrafts, but it seems this one has tech that helps in the handling of the ride. Some players think it’s a more dedicated racing type Exocraft. On that note, a number of racing bugs have been fixed in this patch as well.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was purely for aesthetic. I love it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEXT Patch notes - Steam Experimental

I’ve been told it’s base speed is 2u/s faster than the nomad. Whether or not you can feel that difference with upgrades is probably going to depend on how much you used the nomad.

2 Likes

Blue hasn’t seen the light of day!

1 Like

I had company stop by today. This is the first time I have ever seen a Squid ship in the game. All I saw of the visitor was a blur as he sped away on his ExoBike.

My home system is a busy place. I have to say that I have adjusted to having people randomly pop into my game. I like it.

12 Likes