QS Missions

Lucky you. Not stacking for me but I exit and shut down. Did you log in daily?

2 Likes

I shut the game down every day - which means I log in again the next day - every time I play.

This is not 3xperimental, by the way - this is the main branch - but the update you said had caused the QS missions not to stack has now been pushed to PC main game. If there were a problem, I should be seeing it.

4 Likes

On PS4, I had a QS mission carryover for the next day… I think.

One of my game saves had a PSN issue just before checking the Nexus. A QS mission wasn’t showing up. I didn’t retry until the next day. I was able to initiate and complete 2 QS missions.

I had another save that I tested the PSN problem with the previous evening later on. When I retried the next day, it did not give me 2 QS missions. So, its a good possibility that this was a bug.

5 Likes

Wasn’t sure if this should go here or in funny glitches:

Quest was to kill 44 monstrosities. Arrived at the first checkpoint to be greeted by this:

They were unkillable. Pretty sure they crawled up on land and ate all the eggs, and probably all the monstrosities too. :joy:

Of course, re-logging to fix it simply put me back in the Anomaly. Was able to get a replacement quest.

10 Likes

Hello fellow Travellers!

Unfortunately I am one of the first ones. I am currently sitting at 4.2B Units and stopped selling my stuff. Im all the time giving away all my quest rewards, dogfight trophies and the modules you get when you kill sentinel ships in space. Also mainly Fusion Igniters and 9999 stacks of important stuff. Yesterday I invested 34k Nanites into the community and gifted tons of S Class Modules to random folks. Granted I never ‘trash out’ on other players with lowkey stuff. Im playing on PS4 and I do that all the time, since charity is in my mind. I Think though there are certain people that don’t like that at all.

Traveller101

10 Likes

What are you doing, you’re crashing the nanite economy! :rofl:

4 Likes

Just saw this on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNoMansSky%2Fposts%2F2875483869147113

Okay. Because you all asked so nicely!
Gemini, Mercury and Ares likenesses now unlockable on PC, PS4 and Xbox One at the Nexus.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Hello jedidia!

I thought about sharing the wealth xD

Traveller101

2 Likes

Have been on several QS missions to eliminate the snap, crackle and pops. Always to the same planet. Always high sentinel activity. Found that I only needed to land once at the beginning to start the mission. From then on it’s aloft in the spaceship looking for the poppers (they stand out the most being tall and bright red) and using the photon cannon to prune them.

5 Likes

Tried one of the unknown quests and it turned out to be this.

8 Likes

New community mission progress bar above the QS stall.

Also, it seems the QS mission changes each time you check the mission list.

6 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: BEYOND Weekend Event

For regular QS missions continue discussion here but for the special Weekend Events Weekend Event is your place to go.

3 Likes

Edited the title since we no longer need Beyond in the title.

3 Likes

The second mushroom thingy has opened and I had something a little bit different happen in the daily QS mission. I was given the hunt for dangerous flora task. When I reached the planet, went to the grave marker and scanned, I got this message:

My scanner was indeed broken. It only takes 75 ferrite to fix it, but at least it was something a little different than usual.

6 Likes