Phase 3 day 2

Yes. I’ve not yet found one in the game. Does this portal look any different than existing ones?

1 Like

yes and the symbole are the glyphs on wakingTitan

I think we all love Emily she’s safe! … Or appears to be… Fun from yesterday, curiously she loves us all back lol.

3 Likes

She’s hibernating…

1 Like

I can’t find the page with all the unused data from phases 1 or 2…anyone know where they are?

1 Like

This may be of help. Not sure what you are looking for.

1 Like

Stream has ended

2 Likes

I found the list of old unused numbers. Tried a few of them with the display command but nothing there, I guess. Seems like we should be able to get more datasets that lead to screenshots.

For now, i’d like to know how next informations will come .

That’s anyone’s guess really. It could be on twitch, it could be on youtube, or on the wakingtitan.com site. If it’s the start of a new chain of events, there could even be another old gods email about it. My guess is though, that it will be Friday or Saturday before anything major starts. Maybe some small bits in between.

2 Likes

With a piece of luck, it wont be too late for europeans for once :smiley:

Thank you everybody and bye, time to sleep for me.

I find it interesting that Loop16/Emily did not take over http://www.atlas-65.com/ or http://csd.atlas-65.com/. She left the 2 we are interacting with and using to contact the Atlas Foundation.

Could the remaining glyphs end up being something found in the game? Maybe I’m still holding out for a release on Wednesday…

2 Likes

They are on the portal console in the image Emily gave us

I think in the original game files there were atlas seeds. Probably only 10 of them though. Still, it could be something similar, that we have to find certain items before we can use the control interface for the portals.

Agreed.
Put a Atlas Ball or whatever in the hole.
Punch in the code of your destination (probably learned from an entirely not-yet-seen-language)
Step through the portal and…bye.

2 Likes

Shall we call it an Atlas Stone? :stuck_out_tongue:

Fussy fussy :wink:
Been so long since I’ve seen one.
Not since I completed the path.