Phase 3 day 2

I just want to be assimilated in the simulation and fly spaceships… spaceships! SPACESHIPS!

1 Like

Emily wants to live. But she doesn’t want to lie to Elizabeth about what will happen if she does. She’s conflicted.

2 Likes

Yup, I think the infinity mirror she instructed us to make when hijacking phase 3 was to cause an overload, if we were in a simulation it might cause the tiniest slowdown, enough that she would notice it.

Then she tested us with True or False questions that some were obscure enough to be both depending on context, to err is human, the fact there was contention and we messed up, proved she could trust us.

Question is, how far down the simulation rabbit hole are we? I’m with loop16, I say we bust out and keep going up.

6 Likes

And Emily sounds so close to Anomaly…

3 Likes

I’m just happy they didn’t call her Anna Molly

2 Likes

Just think about another thing. We know that in the game there are 256 universes, all the sames (for the coordonates).
256 is 16² 16 loops of 16 ? It can explains where our play ground come from.

Yilsrussimil is the 257th galaxy.

Oh yes. I’m
With you on that. SPaCEshIPs!!!

2 Likes

Ah thanks, i didn’t know there were a 257th. So the theory about a new generated map based on a 16=bit seed can be true.

Good evening from Europe, fellow Citizen Scientists.
Please forgive me for being too lazy to read everything, but I’m quite tired.
Did I miss something essential during the past ~16 hours?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@Puzzle The ninth glyph and two PDFs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Check the project-wt site for a new glyph. See the globe icon for a new pdf. Also check the new unlocked map #4, the locations relate to the solution

2 Likes

the 9th glyph (supercomputer) and Loop16 "swallowed 7 big supercalculators

2 Likes

Ugh argh, just why am I not surprised… will try to catch up now.
Thanks people :heart:

1 Like

@Puzzle also in about two hours and a half, we’ll see if Loop 16’s prediction was right and they’ll open the box in the stream.

1 Like

Inspired by you… The end of the world here tonight. Yikes.

10 Likes

epic! nice work :smiley:

This song would go perfectly with that :smiley:

Working through now. JJ Wong seems pissed.

So I’ve read up on the whole Newcomb thought exercise, and I can’t help but feel a bit concerned by the symbolism Loop16 choose: clear box holding a small, helpless mammal, opaque holding untold knowledge. Or maybe I’m just having a crisis of consciousness :rofl: .

edit: Then again, maybe the other box contains more hamsters!

1 Like