Phase 3 day 2

UTC +1 is 01.00 … guess I will see what comes out of the box tomorrow …

Got some proper end of the world sun here in Bristol.

12 Likes

If you go outside, and look up, there’s a hole in the sky. And great big red eye peering down at us.

6 Likes

But that’s just Terry, nevermind him.

Sauron!!!

I’m betting the new locked command LEIGHTON will just redirect to a new PDF that they haven’t released yet.

I guess they might be needing them before the countdown runs out.

i knew there is a “blue one” but very far away

1 Like

Actually it’s a quote from an abandoned building.

1 Like

Oh ok :smile:

British Columbia forests are burning… we have had what people are calling a Blood Sun showing around 5:00 the last couple days…

We can add “leighton” to the list.

1 Like

Hey, apologize if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but why do you think Emily is currently experiencing a “crisis of conscience,” exactly? What is she so conflicted about, or does she think we are conflicted in some way?

I think she’s trying to figure out if we’re “conscious” or just another simulation

1 Like

OFF TOPIC I KNOW: But did you know. Mordor has finally arrived in Lord of the Rings Online. It went online a couple days ago. Along with new updated characters and other things. Mount Doom looks amazing.

Ah nice :slight_smile:
LEIGHTON

But still, why the moral crisis? Think she’s considering shutting us down to absorb computer we’re running on?

EDIT: I do agree with you that determining what we are is her current overall goal. Just not sure why she chose that wording for this particular step.

It’s just a reference to the box a or b thing.

AtlasOverlords

1 Like

She doesn’t know if she should be thankfull because we woke her, of kill us because we know too much.