Phase 3 day 2

So, i’m assuming we’re not getting any audio from the room itself on the Twitch feed. Is that the impression everyone else gets? They’re just overlying audio on top of it (assuming that’s a thing you can do on a live stream)?

Yes, the audio is just mixed in with what the cam captures. That’s easily done with pretty much any streaming software, it can take any audio source.

Most likely its just plugged in with the video feed, see the mixing table on the right :wink:

I’ve had a constant ringing in my ears since the stream started.

1 Like

She is twitching in her sleep… (dad joke :D)

6 Likes

Did the desk eat Bob or what

1 Like

Watch…people start getting atlas lvl 4 passes in-game, and it opens a special room in the space station that just has a game-version of this twitch feed, with bob showing up every day to feed Mr. Noodles.

3 Likes

Mystery hands!

Is it showing a countdown?

Roughly three hours from now

I just saw someone on stream say that “leighton” is under command not yet locked. I checked and it looks like we have another command.

1 Like

It’s the new track from 65 Days of Static :wink:

2 Likes

Bob has put a timer on the stream:hushed:

1 Like

Countdown added with just over 3 hours left. Guess it was too much trouble getting that up on a screen

2 Likes

Timer is set for 7PM EST

1 Like

Lol…evidence tape. Well played…

Yeah, even with all the supercomputers in the world it’s too difficult!

Rocco just placed a phone with a timer on the miximg table I was just talking about :open_mouth:

Oh no, this timer is giving me flashbacks to the Overwatch/Sombra ARG :confounded:

Oh dear, let’s hope it won’t be followed by a THOOOOOM…

Speaking of which, let’s hope Emily turns out like Petey… the not insane version, that is.