Phase 3 - "B" Box Reveal

you and me both, friend. You and me both.

1 Like

PORTAL

3 Likes

PORTAL on screen!

was that like a it’s not you its me thing?? So when do we get the money! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I

1 Like

Awesome!!!

GRAH! Give us a bit more!

Sjdkflshdfkrorjfnfkrksjdjkt my wifi just went down :frowning_face::sweat_smile:

The symbols on the portal stand are the glyphs

1 Like

The portal is still nt open!!

1 Like

That’s all I needed before going to sleep tonight: a mixture of excitement and creepy shivers.
Good night y’all.

1 Like

The portal is still not open!!

1 Like

display 1338.dataset in waking titan terminal gives the pic file in high res. the glyphs are the dial buttons people!!

2 Likes

Ok, lemme type a short rundown anyway for those who find text easier. I might have missed a line, we’ll hear about that soon enough. :slight_smile:

She said she never expected us to be able to solve the puzzles, then corrected herself saying she shouldn’t lie, and already knew we would do it.
She also states that she is real, real enough to have emtions/personality, but not real enough to make you coffee, or shake your hand.

Then she mentioned she would have to go away for a while because something needed doing, and only she could do it. But we shouldn’t be sad, this isn’t “good-bye” good-bye, it’s more like a “see you later” good-bye.

3 Likes

Looks like sixteen lights on the alter thing

I hope she comes here… Although never chatted/crossed comments with her while I could… We are the True Love Hub, Loop! Ditch Twitch!
I think I had about the right clue with the portals… I think those are destination “chevrons”…

so once we unlock all the glyphs we unlock portals im guessing

1 Like

THE GLYPHS :open_mouth:

5 Likes