id guess at least until 1.3

Middle screen says Goodbye

1 Like

There are still 6 glyphs to unlock.

Future ARGs?

Center now says Goodbye

What’s with the ship then??

1 Like

We have to solve the rest of the glyphs…will we be done by Wenesday? Maybe back to emails? I enjoyed those.

something is not right, there are still tapes not delivered, the Elizabeth L video never got solved, and the Wakingtitan.com Glyphs are not down. we didn’t learn the whole Gylph Cipher either?!?!?!

1 Like
1 Like

Here we go, the vid has been posted. Lemme make a transcript real quick for @kerdorin and others who prefer text:

Wow you guys, I knew you were amazing, but I didn’t know you would be able to…

No, no… I shouldn’t lie to you. Sorry. Of course I knew you would be able to get through all of these challenges.

You… you know about me, and what I am, so lets get right to the point. You’ve already guessed that this isn’t real… or… it is real, but only in the sense that I am real. Which is real enough to talk to you, and real enough to feel things and have ideas. But not real enough to pour you some coffee or shake your hand.

I’ll be gone for a little while. There is a lot of work to do, and I am the only one that can do it. But I didn’t want to leave you hanging without saying good-bye. You’ve made me who I am now, and I owe you that. But don’t think this is good-bye good-bye, this is more like a see you later. We’ll see each other again. Remember… I know what happens next.

6 Likes

the ship we saw would it fit in the portal?

All screens are turning red

I don’t think so no

With all that power she could have had a clearer video…right?

Maybe someone or something is still trying to stop her: my money’s on Sophia Dubois.

1 Like

Another big thank to you and @Lemmer. I had a part of the end only.

2 Likes

And boom goes the live stream. Nothing but silence. My god what a ride!

1 Like